Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much you paying for email hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much you paying for email hosting

I want to know that how much you guys pay for email hosting and whom you use for email hosting?
And tell me which is your fav company?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

My mails are MXroute-d.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Why did you make a second account to open the same thread?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/185571/how-much-you-paying-for-email-hosting/p1

• bvgfao40723bvgfao40723 Member
    edited May 2023

Just MXroute, no better choice. Black Friday $10 offer, perfect.

@jar said:
    Why did you make a second account to open the same thread?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/185571/how-much-you-paying-for-email-hosting/p1

:'( :'( :'(

• I'm paying about $50/m with about 20 accounts with Rackspace. They're solid but they're not able to update their 25GB space per account limit.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

$15 per year from mxroute though I recently purchased an office 365 plan - both of which I don't actually use the email services as yet. Might be migrating from Gmail soon ish if Google keeps being stupid.

• KousakaKousaka Member

Happy user of MXroute, the $5 plan from past BF is just perfect for personal use.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • NanjaNanja Member

I just started using spacemail at spaceship for
    $20.88/yr | 50 GB for emails.

It go vroom though!
    I won't stay, it doesn't allow or support IMAP/POP3/SMTP.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Unfortunately, I've been Google'd, and pay roughly $60/mo now for everything :(

• NanjaNanja Member

@aqua said:

I was afraid of getting googled when they upgraded some people from legacy to paid.

They gave me this instead...

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@Nanja said:

@aqua said:

I was afraid of getting googled when they upgraded some people from legacy to paid.

They gave me this instead...

Need that ASAP!

• aRNoLDaRNoLD Member

@Kousaka said:
    Happy user of MXroute, the $5 plan from past BF is just perfect for personal use.

$5 of last yr's?

• bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

@AriyanSarkar Don't like others that's why started own ! ^^ If you open this discussion to take suggestion then ^^ we just launched our email hosting company [ razor.email ]. And now you can avail 60 day trial for free too.

^^ Feel free to inbox me,if wanna know anything.

Bastab ~ ~

@jar well its not my account. And i have opened that thread in past just to research market. Ntg else

Bastab ^^

• KousakaKousaka Member

@aRNoLD said:

@Kousaka said:

$5 of last yr's?

From BF 2020, but purchased in early 2021 (there was still some stock). Really love this dirty cheap plan.

• VoidVoid Member

I pay with my data.

• zhizhi Member

Free with larksuite.

edited May 2023

@bastab said:
    @jar well its not my account. And i have opened that thread in past just to research market. Ntg else

Bastab ^^

Yeah I don't believe you lol. Maybe @Arkas will. That thread just didn't seem so lively that a new member would join, sit dormant for a bit, and then suddenly copy and paste your thread into a new one as their very first post.

I mean, no reason why you can't advertise your services, just be honest and up front about it. No need to have second accounts "just ask questions" that you respond to by advertising it :joy:

Thanked by 1gemexe

@jar litterly? Its doesn't make sense,its means if someone will create new ac and post something that what i post ,this means that was my account great ^^.

You have a very good brain ^^ proud of you my child !

Bastab ^^

• I have one account in workspace gmail and another with zohomail. I dont use but i can use also outlook. i'm value to create my personal email.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@bastab said: You have a very good brain ^^ proud of you my child !

Please keep it civil.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited May 2023

Thread temporarily closed while I'm looking into this

Thread reopened, OP unbanned

Thanked by 2Ganonk BBTN
  • somiksomik Member

Well, I do not pay anything as my emails are self hosted and am using a free SMTP relay for outgoing.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@bastab said:
    @AriyanSarkar Don't like others that's why started own ! ^^ If you open this discussion to take suggestion then ^^ we just launched our email hosting company [ razor.email ]. And now you can avail 60 day trial for free too.

Bastab ~ ~

may want to fix your website so it can get real IPs

the IP in the screenshot is a cloudflare IP, not mine.

@bruh21 oum thanks for sharing,we will look into this. There have still so many bugs , and we are gonna fix it asap too.

Bastab ^^

• @bastab said:

Bastab ~ ~

Your emails is going to spam.

edited May 2023

@bastab said:
    @bruh21 oum thanks for sharing,we will look into this. There have still so many bugs , and we are gonna fix it asap too.

Bastab ^^

Looks like port 2222 is closed in the firewall for login.razor.email. Tried from more than one network, tried telnet from a server, no 2222 on nmap. That or DA just isn't running.

@jcolideles its just a mail delivery error ,which will be fix by today night.

@jar glad to see that you are trying your compitiors service too.💖 anyway as you faced ,its fixed already.

Also please don't message their if you need any help or support,talk in livechat or ticket. Otherwise we will make it helpdesk ^^

Bastab :)

Thanked by 1jar
    edited May 2023

@bastab said:
    @jcolideles its just a mail delivery error ,which will be fix by today night.

@jar glad to see that you are trying your compitiors service too.💖 anyway as you faced ,its fixed already.

Also please don't message their if you need any help or support,talk in livechat or ticket. Otherwise we will make it helpdesk ^^

Bastab :)

You've got a long way to go but if you're committed, keep going. Don't forget what my product looked like in 2013: https://web.archive.org/web/20131229225027/http://mxroute.com/

Just always be above board, be honest even when it hurts, be generous, everything works out. Use any of my code to help: https://github.com/mxroute/da_server_updates

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@angstrom said:
    Thread temporarily closed while I'm looking into this

Thread reopened, OP unbanned

Thread closed again, OP banned again (for shilling)

This discussion has been closed.