Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyberpanel + Rspamd : it's a good choise?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cyberpanel + Rspamd : it's a good choise?

Hello,

anyone try the cyberpanel with rspamd? It's work fine email without spam or problem?

Comments

• amarcamarc Veteran

What's with all this threads and questions ? Just get managed hosting somewhere and save us all

• NanjaNanja Member
    edited May 2023

Since you are messing with panels and stuff give CloudPanel a try o:)
    It has built in anti-spam, firewall, and other security features. You seem to be looking for something like that yes?

In the other thread you started you were wanting to know about resource monitoring. In CloudPanel the first thing on the dashboard is a resource monitor tracker.

They have a CloudPanel discord, it is pretty active. If you have questions or need help an answer will be given within a few minutes.

• @amarc said:
    What's with all this threads and questions ? Just get managed hosting somewhere and save us all

i guess forum it's a way to speak and learn...

@Nanja said:
    It has built in anti-spam, firewall, and other security features. You seem to be looking for something like that yes?

In the other thread you started you were wanting to know about resource monitoring. In CloudPanel the first thing on the dashboard is a resource monitor tracker.

They have a CloudPanel discord, it is pretty active. If you have questions or need help an answer will be given within a few minutes.

Yes I know it's a good panel cyberpanel and has a good monitoring about resource but this is for another project and server.

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

@Nanja said:

Cloudpanel doesn't suppprt email

• @mustafamw3 said:

@Nanja said:

Cloudpanel doesn't suppprt email

For email, I will suggest keyhelp.

• so back in a topic..someone test cyberpanel with rspam? it's safe and stable?

• @chiccorosso said:
    so back in a topic..someone test cyberpanel with rspam? it's safe and stable?

Did you asked in their facebook group? They have an active facebook group where the founder use to respond.

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • i'm waiting someone approve my post!