Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS provider europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS provider europe

Hello,

I m looking for a vps with datacenter in germany. Generally i use contabo L plan.

What do you suggest?

Comments

• https://fastpipe.io/ has decent L4 and L7 ddos protection if you care about it. Quality is OK.

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

HostBrr offers VPS hosted at Hetzner in Germany Falkenstein. Take a look at my signature for offerings. There is 25% off using LET25BRROFF

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Hetzner

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@Abd webhorizon.net just launched Frankfurt, Germany location , use promocode FRANKFURT to get 50% discount.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • hkbbdxhkbbdx Member

Netcup VERY GOOD

• CiprianoOscarCiprianoOscar Member, Host Rep

@chiccorosso said:
    Hello,

I m looking for a vps with datacenter in germany. Generally i use contabo L plan.

What do you suggest?

We have transit from fastpipe

our website is: private-hosting.eu

• @BasToTheMax said:
    Hetzner

@BasToTheMax said:
    Hetzner

Cloud vps? Is that it?

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@ManishPant said:
    @Abd webhorizon.net just launched Frankfurt, Germany location , use promocode FRANKFURT to get 50% discount.

Thank you for referring us.

For a limited time, we are offering a 50% flat discount on the first billing cycle for all new KVM VPS orders in the Frankfurt region. This discount applies to any billing term, whether you choose a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual payment plan.

Additionally, if you choose to pay annually, we will give you 2 months of free hosting on top of the 50% discount.

https://clients.webhorizon.net/?/cart/germany/

To test the network connectivity, you can use the following IP addresses:

IPv4: 161.123.69.11
    IPv6: 2a05:dfc1:4200:800::a

Our Frankfurt region uses enterprise-grade hardware, including AMD EPYC CPUs, DDR4 ECC RAM, and datacenter-grade NVMe SSD drives in RAID1 configuration. All nodes are connected to 10Gbps ports, providing lightning-fast connectivity and low-latency network performance.

• Hetzner would be a good choice.