Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WhatsApp allegedly accessing microphone on Pixel 7, Galaxy S23 & other phones even when not in use - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WhatsApp allegedly accessing microphone on Pixel 7, Galaxy S23 & other phones even when not in use

2»

Comments

• @Maounique said:
    Conspiracy theory or not, it is their right to try to spread it to fellow primates.

And we all pay the price :(

• eldrickeldrick Member

New to site, but from my short time I know that whatever TimboJones or Maounique say, If I do the opposite I am doing right.

They drink the fake news kool-aid and just repeat it verbatim.

Wonder why CNN ratings have been in the shitter forever and once Trump finally went on this week they had the best ratings of the year and beat every other network.

Progressives are so predictable in their talking points. They have to have someone else to tell what to believe and think.

Twitter is as popular as ever right now, but after his CEO hire it won't be. I thought he was turning it around but now I don't

Thanked by 2SirFoxy chihcherng
  • emghemgh Member

@Maounique said:

@TimboJones said: You tell us you're not 16, but reinforce it over and over.

Nobody with some life experience and a brain could believe all that Trumpistani Q-Annon shit, but I am happy for them that they have their safe space on Twitter following the Muskian take-over.

Twitter isn’t a safe-space for anyone though

It’s so extremely toxic

My comments on this forum is like love messages compared to it

That’s the issue with the ”free-speech absolutists” ideas; the toxicity will win, and at the end only the two extremes have enough patience to deal with it

And just like that most ”center-left” to ”center-right” believers are gone, so much for free-speech

It’s a though one to solve

Too much regulation and you feel controlled
    Not enough and it just turns into a place where no serious argument can take place

Thanked by 1default
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2023

@emgh said: It’s a though one to solve

Too much regulation and you feel controlled
    Not enough and it just turns into a place where no serious argument can take place

Fully agree, but the toxicity doesn't come from ideas, but from the lack of them and supplanting with different things, personal attacks, insults, threats etc.

I am fully for regulating that, but for the freedom to express any Q-Annon idea and worse (if that could exist) The entertainment won't come from attacking personas in the middle, but from laughing at Trumpistanis and others like them. They can provide endless entertainment.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emgemg Veteran

@emgh said: Twitter isn’t a safe-space for anyone ...

... and neither is LowEndTalk. This thread serves as a fine example of a typical thread here.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@eldrick said:
    New to site, but from my short time I know that whatever TimboJones or Maounique say, If I do the opposite I am doing right.

They drink the fake news kool-aid and just repeat it verbatim.

Wonder why CNN ratings have been in the shitter forever and once Trump finally went on this week they had the best ratings of the year and beat every other network.

Progressives are so predictable in their talking points. They have to have someone else to tell what to believe and think.

Twitter is as popular as ever right now, but after his CEO hire it won't be. I thought he was turning it around but now I don't

Welcome sir

Thanked by 1eldrick
  • Concerns about apps accessing device microphones without user consent are important to address. If there are reports of WhatsApp allegedly accessing microphones on specific phone models like Pixel 7, Galaxy S23, or others when not in use, it raises questions about privacy and user trust. It is advisable for users to stay informed about such claims, follow updates from reputable sources, and review app permissions on their devices to ensure their privacy preferences are respected.

• VoidVoid Member

@rockjonn said:
    Concerns about apps accessing device microphones without user consent are important to address. If there are reports of WhatsApp allegedly accessing microphones on specific phone models like Pixel 7, Galaxy S23, or others when not in use, it raises questions about privacy and user trust. It is advisable for users to stay informed about such claims, follow updates from reputable sources, and review app permissions on their devices to ensure their privacy preferences are respected.

Seriously? Did you just ChatGPT’d for a response comment for this post ?

Thanked by 2Calin PineappleM