Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a supplier like FDC, ZET, M247, which can meet our server deployment in Europe.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a supplier like FDC, ZET, M247, which can meet our server deployment in Europe.

I need a supplier like FDC, ZET, M247, which can meet our server deployment in Europe. Our expectation is to get a CPU with Dual E5 - 2650, and provide 128GB of memory, and a network port above 5Gbps , and does not limit the use of traffic. We need a large service provider. And we can announce our IP. At the same time, we are very disappointed with OVH.
We hope to get lower price, we can buy more quantity.

Comments

• HypereHypere Member

You want a large supplier, offering servers at below OVH Pricing?

This is not something that you'll find, OVH / Hetzner pricing is something that most suppliers will not even attempt to compete with. You may get a more reasonable price from a smaller provider, if they have hardware they want to get rid of, however it definitely wont be anywhere near OVH pricing.

As the saying goes, you get what you pay for, don't expect something cheaper than OVH with better service, it is not mathematically possible.

• ok

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

What are you currently paying with OVH?

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

helps to know what type of actual budget you have for this type of system.
    As others said OVH is typically hard to beat but not always.

How many total systems are you also needing?

• conceptconcept Member
    edited May 2023

Give us a budget, there are definitely big providers like @Worldstream_Frank or @Clouvider who can meet your expectations.

If you are willing to go with small providers, I have a couple in mind that can meet those expectations at cheap price

• I bought a lot of OVH servers, but I can't make progress on the matter of announcing the IP. OVH always replies with some meaningless nonsense.

I have also used Hetzner a lot. But their firewall is really not friendly at all, and there will be some false alarms. My users use port 443 to connect to the IP of CF, and the result is identified as an attack. Attack those non-existent IP addresses

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2023

I think Poland would be a good location for you as well.

• Everything (including BGP advertising) is possible.
    Of course, everything has its price.

• tenjitenji Member

Maybe @HostSlick can help ?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

hello

Dual intel xeon e5-2680v3
    128gb ddr4 ram
    2x 1TB SSD + 2x4TB HD
    5Gbit commit @ 10Gbps port

DDoS Protection is included.

BGP Session is possible for your ASN. Otherwise we can announce the IP space on our routers and forward them over to your server via your own Private VLAN.

12 months contract
    750€ / month
    10Gbit unmetered un-shared would cost total 1250€/m

prices ex VAT

we are located in The Netherlands
    https://lg.hostslick.com

thanks.

• AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider

https://www.fractionservers.com/specials/

Good prices and no internal congestion.

• @HostSlick said:
    hello

Dual intel xeon e5-2680v3
    128gb ddr4 ram
    2x 1TB SSD + 2x4TB HD
    5Gbit commit @ 10Gbps port

DDoS Protection is included.

BGP Session is possible for your ASN. Otherwise we can announce the IP space on our routers and forward them over to your server via your own Private VLAN.

12 months contract
    750€ / month
    10Gbit unmetered un-shared would cost total 1250€/m

prices ex VAT

we are located in The Netherlands
    https://lg.hostslick.com

thanks.

Thank you very much for your reply, but the price seems expensive

• @BlaZe said:
    I think Poland would be a good location for you as well.

Poland is the scope of my consideration, can you give some more information?
    I pay more attention to discounts