Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Four years in a row & still going strong with our platinum-awarded cloud servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Four years in a row & still going strong with our platinum-awarded cloud servers

Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host
edited May 2023 in News

Many years of superior cloud server technology & four years of platinum awards to show for it!
We’re so proud of our cloud servers for consistently delivering the best performance year after year. We're grateful to our community for supporting us and giving us such great successes throughout the years. It’s an amazing feeling to be recognized for our efforts, and we appreciate you doing so again & again! Our commitment to providing the best cloud services is unwavering! Here's to many more years of success! 🎉
https://htznr.li/let

Comments

• tomletomle Member, LIR

And here I thought the link led to a special offer for the LET community, maybe some free credits or discount :)
    Anyway, congrats!

• Congrats, im also think we can celebrate this with Hetzner special offer!

fingers crossed

• LeviLevi Member

Platinum! Noice.

• No doubt. Best pricing, great support and solid hardwares.

• TurnerTurner Member

@tomle said:
    And here I thought the link led to a special offer for the LET community, maybe some free credits or discount :)
    Anyway, congrats!

Same! Haha!

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • PagePage Member

As a customer of Hetzner for 5 years, it can be said that whether it is a server or a cloud, the price and quality are always excellent. Congratulations!

• ArchieArchie Member
    edited May 2023

I use hetzner for production usage and its the best

• BoltFlareBoltFlare Member, Host Rep

Congrats 🎉.

Using Hetzner form 8 months and it's perfect.

• CrabCrab Member

Very happy with Hetzner's excellent uptime, great pricing and features. Congratulations for your continued success!

• Mhm, RamNODE just increased prices, pay now ~$11/m for 2Gb KVM - Hetzner cheaper for 8Gb - looks very tempting....

• @tomle said:
    Anyway, congrats!

same. especially i saw the suffix let :smiley:

Thanked by 1itsgoingdown