Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello, I hope to buy vps through Alipay, is there a vps channel? The requirement is kvm vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello, I hope to buy vps through Alipay, is there a vps channel? The requirement is kvm vps

Comments

• oyhacooyhaco Member

Do you want to buy vps with alipay ?

• nbwidnbwid Member

yes

• JabJabJabJab Member

Channel alipay yes

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Any specific location and configuration you needed ? IIRC @Abd webhorizon.net accept payment through alipay

Thanked by 1Abd
  • kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

We accept Alipay! :)

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

@ManishPant said:
    Any specific location and configuration you needed ? IIRC @Abd webhorizon.net accept payment through alipay

Thanks for the mention.

@nbwid
    We do offer KVM VPS plans and accept Alipay as a payment method. You can check out KVM VPS plans on our website and select the one that fits your requirements.

https://clients.webhorizon.net/cart/kvm-virtual-servers/

During the checkout process, you can choose Alipay as your preferred payment method. :)

• RockzzRockzz Member

@Abd will there be any new deals in Singapore location in coming days?

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@Rockzz said:

Yes we're having a big restock on 10G servers in coming two weeks.

Thanked by 1Rockzz
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@Rockzz said:

@kuroit also has singapore location and 10Gbps port speed

Thanked by 2Rockzz kuroit
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I accept Alipay via Stripe (all options). PM me the location and plan you need and we can work out a deal maybe.

• It has been said that natvps.uk is supporting Alipay.

• which location do you actually need? And what is the requirement for the VPS beside KVM.

• nbwidnbwid Member

@temasektech said:
    which location do you actually need? And what is the requirement for the VPS beside KVM.The requirement is that the UK is optimized for Chinese mobile network and supports payply and Alipay

• nbwidnbwid Member

@kuroit said:
    We accept Alipay! :)

Do you have any discount? Please send us the discount code

• somiksomik Member

Why not alibaba cloud? I hear good things about their 1Mbps network connections :lol:

• suutsuut Member

Recommend Racknerd. It is cheap and the DC2 network is very friendly to China. Racknerd customer service is also very friendly.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

We accept Alipay!

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@suut said:
    Recommend Racknerd. It is cheap and the DC2 network is very friendly to China. Racknerd customer service is also very friendly.

Thank You so much for the recommendation and business! Our Los Angeles DC-02 location is quite popular, and often times sold out! But we most recently replenished inventory.

By the way, we have deals available here: https://www.racknerd.com/NewYear/ with a variety of payment methods available.

If you're looking for something different, just get in touch [email protected] and I can personally help.

• nbwidnbwid Member

@dustinc said:

@suut said:

Thank You so much for the recommendation and business! Our Los Angeles DC-02 location is quite popular, and often times sold out! But we most recently replenished inventory.

By the way, we have deals available here: https://www.racknerd.com/NewYear/ with a variety of payment methods available.

If you're looking for something different, just get in touch [email protected] and I can personally help.

Your SAN Jose is the worst

• nbwidnbwid Member

@somik said:
    Why not alibaba cloud? I hear good things about their 1Mbps network connections :lol:

1m够啥用

• somiksomik Member

@nbwid said:

@somik said:

1m够啥用

Nothing is ever enough. Even 1Gbps is not enough now a days and people are looking for 10Gbps!!!

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We accept Alipay as well, and offer 30+ data center locations.

~ SMARTHOST

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

We accept Alipay.