Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LicenseMonster: can I trust?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LicenseMonster: can I trust?

Hello,

someone use licensemonster? it's scam or good?

Thanked by 1suchira2000h

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

License.monster ? Of course it is scam. Looks like punjabi or bangalore style scam. Selling cpanel licenses is long time non valid.

• NanjaNanja Member

I googled license.monster first site seemed interesting, second site says its a scam and gives it a 1.3 out of a 100 in rating.

Thanked by 1suchira2000h
  • The cPanel license pricing alone is so ridiculous, it screams illegitimate. LicensePal's been around for a long time, though.

Thanked by 1suchira2000h
  • visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep

Its scam, always buy from direct , licensepal is good option

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2023

Same guys as cpanelcentral.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/165269/cheapest-unlimited-cpanel-license-providers-legit-or-not

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/161397/cheap-cloudlinux-licenses

@LordSpock said:
    Yes, these are 'cracked' licenses - installing some form of bypass on the server. The company who provide these licenses are Iranian (go by the name of configserver.pro) and sell them bulk to whatever miscreants want it (they've gone a little bit in to hiding since me and a few others worked with cPanel & LiteSpeed to try and knock them down one by one).

They provide cPanel, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, JetBackup, etc - all illegally.

If you see any of these files - https://i.imgur.com/Y9MXGjS.png (from cPanel's diagnostic) then you've been duped. I checked the network activity of these files and it seems like it isn't doing anything improper other than cracking but I can't be too sure and the risk seems way too great.

Lots of hosts use this license, make sure you check against the various license checkers before buying.

• thank you for your reply!

Thanked by 1suchira2000h
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited May 2023

@chiccorosso said:
    thank you for your reply!

Chicco, you seems often stumble upon clear scams and wonder if it's legit or not. Rosso, what is going with you? You are not naive man.

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

There's tonnes of these cheap license providers, and whilst you often get what you pay for, it's nulled software, and so will not get official updates or support from the vendor (i.e. cPanel).

By all means, give them a shot, but don't be surprised if your server is hacked/compromised, suspended by your host due to complaints from cPanel, LiteSpeed or whomever the software used is, etc.

Thanked by 1suchira2000h
  • @LTniger said:

@chiccorosso said:
    thank you for your reply!

Chicco, you seems often stumble upon clear scams and wonder if it's legit or not. Rosso, what is going with you? You are not naive man.

I want believe in a Magic! 🤣😂👍😂

Thanked by 1suchira2000h
  • If a deal appears too good to be true, it likely is. In this case, this license monster is a scam.

Good luck with your license shopping :-)

Thanked by 1suchira2000h
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@jonesolutions https://jonesolutions.com probbaly the cheapest legit cpanel license you can buy

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

yes you can fully trust it, provided you do not care about your money, customers, your data and your customers data, on top of every thing your reputation

Thanked by 1suchira2000h
  • This is a scam. DO NOT give them your money.

Pros:

• easy install
    • easy purchase

Cons:

• they charge IP changes and they do not state it on their FAQ
    • they take at least 24hrs to answer a support questions
    • they refuse to refund even if you subscribed more than 1mo of subscription
    • once they cancel your account, you have no option to contact support to address billing issue
    • they do not understand English
    • they are a chinese operated shop
    • the install binary is questionable
    • the installer forces cpanel to allow questionable binaries to be executed even though you have already disabled the feature

I can go on and on. Buyer beware!