Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your feedback needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Your feedback needed

mxnhostmxnhost Member, Host Rep
edited May 2023 in General

Howdy,

We hope you are doing well and are loving the new layout of the forum!

Please take the time to leave feedback on our new design > www.mxnap.com

It is always good to get outsider to look in on how we can improve our user experience.

Much appreciated, ZI

Comments

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited May 2023

First image of hair, looks like hairdresser store lol.

By the way the buttons of Google Store and Apple Store doesn't work.

• mxnhostmxnhost Member, Host Rep

@sandoz said:
    First image of hair, looks like hairdresser store lol.

By the way the buttons of Google Store and Apple Store doesn't work.

Thanks for taking the time to look at the design. Thank you, I will take note lol!

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited May 2023

Looks pretty clean and straightforward to me!

Personally, I'd change out all the pictures of people (that's not vector art) and have it look more along the lines of the "enterprise" section. Initially it strikes me more of a social media company than a hosting service.

On the "team" page in the careers section, there's 2 "joel petersons" in the testimonial section. Underneath that section is the "Trusted by teams inside these great companies:" - Those are all template related, so I'd either populate that with your clients or remove it altogether.

In your "contact" area it says "explain your question in detail" and the default text in there is "I have a problem with" - I don't know about you, but that sorta sends the wrong message overall. If anything, put something positive. Not everyone that is going to contact you is having a problem, they might just have a question but now you've got them thinking there's going to be problems. Probably counterintuitive, I'd change that.

The "help" section is completely blank, but that's usually good to have.

Under one of the sections that explains the details of the service, the last one on the list says "UK Based support" - "impeccible" is spelled "impeccable"

Other than that, I'd say you're good to go.

• alt_alt_ Member

Selecting an appropriate hero image for a hosting website is crucial, as is choosing a well-coordinated color scheme. Opting for overly vibrant colors can be detrimental. Instead, using subdued hues with minimal contrast and comparable saturation levels will impart a more polished and professional appearance to your website.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2023

@sandoz said: First image of hair, looks like hairdresser store lol.

Click more, every sub-page has own teenage-mid20 happy person picture.
    Screams serious enterprise business.

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

The pictures of the people make me think its some wellness / sports blog. The theme itself is nice but the pictures of people gotta go, some woman shaking a weight is not really suitable for a hosting site.

@Don_Keedic said:
    Looks pretty clean and straightforward to me!

Personally, I'd change out all the pictures of people (that's not vector art) and have it look more along the lines of the "enterprise" section. Initially it strikes me more of a social media company than a hosting service.

Agreed, thank you. I've made a note to our list to do.

@JabJab said:

@sandoz said: First image of hair, looks like hairdresser store lol.

Click more, every sub-page has own teenage-mid20 happy person picture.
    Screams serious enterprise business.

I hear you! We will make changes to reflect more hosting. Thank you for taking the time.

@labze said:
    The pictures of the people make me think its some wellness / sports blog. The theme itself is nice but the pictures of people gotta go, some woman shaking a weight is not really suitable for a hosting site.

Taken note. Images are important...we will get to work :) thanks for taking the time bud!

• ralfralf Member

From the website:

This agreement is made between mxNAP Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 12174348.

In fact the company with this number has a different name ("AONAP") and is no longer trading after having been struck off the register at Companies House: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12174348/filing-history

Presumably this is because after 3 years you still hadn't submitted any company accounts nor filed a confirmation statement.

The name you claim your company is using isn't registered at Companies House at all and the fact that you are still pretending to be trading using a company that was closed over 6 months ago whilst hiding behind a fake name suggests that this whole operation is probably somewhat shady. I notice that your last offer here was actually AFTER the company had been formally struck off the register. Seriously, what is going on here?

Furthermore, your Team page and your About page show a clearly different person with the same name Mark who's the founder and CEO, in one Sam is CFO and in the other he's just a software engineer, in one Emma is CMO and in the other just a software engineer, but your CTO isn't even important enough to be mentioned on the about a company page. The whole thing just looks and feels like a scam.

• vovlervovler Member

• suutsuut Member

Very clean and simple design, except for the personal picture on the homepage hero.

• oyhacooyhaco Member

simple and preetty design but i agree with others you should change the girl picture in the front page.
    i think google play and app store button is not working.

• marianmarian Member
    edited May 2023

2022 © mxNAP Hosting. All rights reserved.

You can try to apply 100% width to the bottom logo - on 1270px width resolution it overlaps with the column next to it.

You also need to update the social media links on Help page with your links instead of "aonaphost" links :smile: it seems that some of your hero pictures are the same with the ones on their Instagram profile.

• I really like the design, even the front picture. I think it upgrades the old and dusty image of internet services where everything is promoted with photos of servers and cables and technical things and it gives a personal touch, a human face, because the services that you sell become part of our lives. It's something new, fresh and personal, and I like it.