Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not receiving 2FA code from OVH and can't figure out how to contact them
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Not receiving 2FA code from OVH and can't figure out how to contact them

hostnoobhostnoob Member

I'm not getting the 2FA code sent to my phone (been trying for a few days now) and when I try to contact them or open a ticket it asks me to log in, which I can't do

Anyone else had/having this problem?

Comments

• jenkkijenkki Member

Do not use 2FA, when system fail there no options to login. Its more disaster than safe option.

• adnsadns Member

@OVH_APAC any idea?:D

• amsaalamsaal Member
    edited May 2023

@hostnoob said:
    I'm not getting the 2FA code sent to my phone (been trying for a few days now) and when I try to contact them or open a ticket it asks me to log in, which I can't do

Anyone else had/having this problem?

over here your asking for login to your account and the only way to solve your thing is to be prepared for verification as you cant login or 2FA codes does not arrive on Phone either App or SMS.

Go to the OVH Discord over their you can open thread and someone will assit you regarding your issue or if you can Call them its also better.