Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM Always Out of Stock
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM Always Out of Stock

I already Check BuyVM for one week full and they are always out of stock, i try contact them thorugh "Live chat" within their website, but no notification or email are send to me, so i think im gonna try to use this platfrom to see if i can contact their owner to ask when are they Vm will be back in stock again.

Anyone know their owner, feel free to mention him

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Check it daily.

They add new stock randomly throughout the week it seems.

• NanjaNanja Member

There's a website that keeps track of availability and emails you when they are available.
    I don't remember link though.

@Nanja said:
    There's a website that keeps track of availability and emails you when they are available.

Also some Discord for it, too. May be ran by the same affiliate who is probably making a good living off of notifying people when stock is available, lol.

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • edited May 2023

@MannDude said:
    Check it daily.

Yo i Actually using incognet.io right now, but decide to migrating not because of performance or speed, but because your bandwith only 20TB, my website is mainly serving image to large traffic visitor, so i think i spend around 800gb-1tb bandwith daily, in that case can i ask for bandwith upgrading for a reasonable price? im using port below 100mbps all the time though.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@MannDude said:

@Nanja said:

Also some Discord for it, too. May be ran by the same affiliate who is probably making a good living off of notifying people when stock is available, lol.

https://buyvm.hasstock.net/

This service is run by a moderator of Frantech discord.

Thanked by 1truweb
  • @FatGrizzly said:

@MannDude said:

@Nanja said:

Thanks!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@MannDude said:

@Nanja said:

Thanks!

Check every 1st and 7th.

There's also https://buyvmstock.com.

Thanked by 1truweb

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@MannDude said:
    Check it daily.

Yo i Actually using incognet.io right now, but decide to migrating not because of performance or speed, but because your bandwith only 20TB, my website is mainly serving image to large traffic visitor, so i think i spend around 800gb-1tb bandwith daily, in that case can i ask for bandwith upgrading for a reasonable price? im using port below 100mbps all the time though.

Just send a PM or open a ticket and I'll increase it to 30TB at no cost. But you should still get a BuyVM VPS, ain't no one doing it as well as BuyVM is. There is a reason why he's always out of stock.

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

They have had loads of stock this week.

• first time?

the low end options have been out of stock almost all the times i've checked in the past year.

• @jignes_k said: the low end options have been out of stock almost all the times i've checked in the past year.

I got one last month, the LU RYZEN KVM 2GB (Luxembourg). Got notification from Discord, i bought it right away.

• PagePage Member
    edited May 2023

I own 5 Luxembourgs. It is not difficult to buy them, provided that you receive website or telegram notifications.

• server-factory (ryzens) always-out-of-stock @mxmla

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@sugarlessmuffins said:
    I already Check BuyVM for one week full and they are always out of stock, i try contact them thorugh "Live chat" within their website, but no notification or email are send to me, so i think im gonna try to use this platfrom to see if i can contact their owner to ask when are they Vm will be back in stock again.

Anyone know their owner, feel free to mention him

What location you looking for?

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited May 2023

@hyperblast said: server-factory (ryzens) always-out-of-stock @mxmla

Then just buy the EPYC one hahaha.

• @febryanvaldo said:

@hyperblast said: server-factory (ryzens) always-out-of-stock @mxmla

Then just buy the EPYC one hahaha.

nope! hahaha.

• @febryanvaldo said:

@jignes_k said: the low end options have been out of stock almost all the times i've checked in the past year.

I got one last month, the LU RYZEN KVM 2GB (Luxembourg). Got notification from Discord, i bought it right away.

maybe discord's the way to go. thanks for the tip

• @DP said:>
    Check every 1st and 7th.

There's also https://buyvmstock.com.

I'm obviously biased but the .com version is very old and (in my experience) slow.

https://buyvm.hasstock.net/ is very good.

Thanked by 1truweb
  • If memory serves me right, it is the 7th of every month that the stock is renewed, as that is the deadline for services to be renewed.
    So I believe that on the 7th or 8th you already have some stock available.

@truweb said:
    If memory serves me right, it is the 7th of every month that the stock is renewed, as that is the deadline for services to be renewed.

It's sporadic. Stock seems to change daily. Just check their site everyday, it's what I do when I need something from them.

The Discord bots and 3rd party sites work too, but they're all affiliate links and by principle I try to avoid using them.

Thanked by 1truweb
  • emghemgh Member

@MannDude said:

@truweb said:
    If memory serves me right, it is the 7th of every month that the stock is renewed, as that is the deadline for services to be renewed.

The Discord bots and 3rd party sites work too, but they're all affiliate links and by principle I try to avoid using them.

What principle? Not wanting to reward someone with some free renewals for coding for the community, basically for free?

It costs you absolutely nothing.

Remove the affiliate part of the URL if you absolutely must not help.

I would 110 % understand your point if we were talking about spammy affiliate SEO sites, but we’re talking about using a service someone else made, for free.

Thanked by 2chip Erisa
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@MannDude said:

@truweb said:

It's sporadic. Stock seems to change daily. Just check their site everyday, it's what I do when I need something from them.

Stock for us changed a lot once we could no longer pro-rate (WHMCS broke it and obviously won't fix it in 7.x). The 1st/7th are no longer nearly as 'big walls of stock' as it once was.

It's a mess, we aren't fans.

Francisco

Thanked by 1truweb

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@truweb said:

What principle? Not wanting to reward someone with some free renewals for coding for the community, basically for free?

It costs you absolutely nothing.

Remove the affiliate part of the URL if you absolutely must not help.

I would 110 % understand your point if we were talking about spammy affiliate SEO sites, but we’re talking about using a service someone else made, for free.

Maybe I worded it wrong, but I just don't typically use affiliate links for anything if I can help it. Personal choice. I just don't find it an inconvenience to hop over to their WHMCS install and see if whatever I'm looking for is in stock.

• emghemgh Member

@MannDude said: Maybe I worded it wrong, but I just don't typically use affiliate links for anything if I can help it.

I won't start something, and I agree that most affiliate links are trash, but if someone provides a helpful service, using their affiliate link is basically like becoming a very small Patreon supporter, but fully free.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • i wonder if buyvm has demand, why dont they setup new servers? I saw there lux location vps is very high demanded and they restock vps's once someone leave one.

• I created a Telegram bot for me to check and notify for restock. Maybe you also need one.

• @bdspice said:
    i wonder if buyvm has demand, why dont they setup new servers? I saw there lux location vps is very high demanded and they restock vps's once someone leave one.

I imagine restocking isn't a simple task, especially as buyvm isn't based in Europe. First the have to procure the hardware and rack space, ensure the have network capacity for it, ensure they can handle the additional support load, etc. Then they have to ship it over, then they have to either rack it or build the systems, then rack it.

Then you've just spent thousands on rack space, hardware, shipping and no money is coming in. What if nobody buys up all the capacity right away and you're stuck with all this money sucking capacity. You don't want to provision too few machines due to the hassle and logics involved but you don't want to provision too many and be stuck with empty nodes.

I suspect it's a rather complicated problem to solve that requires many months of planning.

• emghemgh Member

@bgerard said: I suspect it's a rather complicated problem to solve that requires many months of planning.

But they have had this problem for many many years, so your point dosen't really stand.

I think it's a financial issue. They're not taking on investors, they can only grow so fast.