Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the bandwidth limit / pricing for Digital Ocean cloud function ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is the bandwidth limit / pricing for Digital Ocean cloud function ?

I can't find it anywhere.

https://docs.digitalocean.com/products/billing/bandwidth/#:~:text=Bandwidth allowances are determined by,to Droplets is always free.

this only talks about droplet, there is no mention of function. the function pricing page, also only talks about gib seconds and invocation pricing.

Comments

• NanjaNanja Member
    edited April 2023

I don't have access so I asked one of those AI's | Could be wrong could be right =/

There is no bandwidth limit for DigitalOcean Cloud Functions. You only pay for the amount of time your function runs, which is measured in GiB-seconds. The first 100,000 GiB-seconds are free each month, and then each additional GiB-second costs $0.01.

For example, if your function runs for 1 second and uses 100MB of bandwidth, you will be charged $0.01. If your function runs for 2 seconds and uses 200MB of bandwidth, you will be charged $0.02.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited April 2023

@Nanja said:
    I don't have access so I asked one of those AI's | Could be wrong could be right =/

There is no bandwidth limit for DigitalOcean Cloud Functions. You only pay for the amount of time your function runs, which is measured in GiB-seconds. The first 100,000 GiB-seconds are free each month, and then each additional GiB-second costs $0.01.

For example, if your function runs for 1 second and uses 100MB of bandwidth, you will be charged $0.01. If your function runs for 2 seconds and uses 200MB of bandwidth, you will be charged $0.02.

I think GiB-second talks about GB of RAM instead of GB of bandwidth. Meaning for 100,000 GB-seconds. You are allowed to run a process run that consume 1 GB of RAM for for 100.000 seconds.