Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowend ipv4 Singapore / Asia VPS needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowend ipv4 Singapore / Asia VPS needed

thelowerendthelowerend Member
edited May 2023 in General

Was using a Singapore ipv4 VPS from webhorizon for a couple of years. Now that webhorizon is down need an alternative Singapore/India or any Asia location VPS for around 15-20 usd per year. Just to use as a dedicated pihole vpn box. So, the spec requirements are as modest as it can get. But need a ipv4 though. Kindly suggest. Thanks.

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

greencloud maybe

• Suggest greencloud. Terrible Webhorizon, :(

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Singapore is up? huh.

• VoidVoid Member

Wait what? Did webhorizon deadpool?

• dosaidosai Member

My nat Singapore is up and running though.

• VoidVoid Member

My HK NAT VPS is up too

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2023

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues with your Singapore IPv4 VPS.
    However, I want to clarify that the issue you experienced was specific to your host system (disk failure) , and not a system-wide outage.

We noticed it yesterday evening and the issue has since been resolved today morning within 24 hours of detection.

We haven't deadpooled and appreciate your patience.
    If you're still experiencing any issues, please reach out to our support helpdesk for assistance.

• mwtmwt Member

Thanks for clarifying. Op was making me think you were going out of business!

Thanked by 1Abd
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Abd said:
    I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues with your Singapore IPv4 VPS.
    However, I want to clarify that the issue you experienced was specific to your host system (disk failure) , and not a system-wide outage.

We noticed it yesterday evening and the issue has since been resolved today morning within 24 hours of detection.

We haven't deadpooled and appreciate your patience.
    If you're still experiencing any issues, please reach out to our support helpdesk for assistance.

Hi,

To address announcements and have a chat-platform for our users we have created a discord server.

https://discord.gg/PahDB8Gr6B

Please note you need to have an active service with us to link your discord account to see NAT VPS announcements.

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited May 2023

The title of this thread is misleading. I am changing it.

Thanked by 1Abd