Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4g ip network
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4g ip network

I need a home to find a unit that provides unlimited bandwidth 4g ip network. Please contact me if you have or tell me information that you know. Thanks

Comments

• I don't think you can find someone providing something like that here.
    You will have better luck on https://www.blackhatworld.com/forums/

• ralfralf Member

@Hong said:
    I need a home to find a unit that provides unlimited bandwidth 4g ip network. Please contact me if you have or tell me information that you know. Thanks

It might be useful to say what country you plan to use this in. In Europe, there are many providers that provide "unlimited data" SIMs for a reasonable price. In practice, the FUP would probably kick in above 500GB per month.

Judging from your username, I guess you're from China. In which case, few people here would be able to help you. However, last time I was there (2019) it seemed that there are some very cheap providers - the one I picked up cost 12元 per month, and if you went over 1GB per day it was 1元 per additional GB and/or an additional 1元 per day for unlimited video streaming. I'm sure it'll be cheaper now.

• HongHong Member

I use multinational, unlimited bandwidth, can embroider by day, week, month, and cheap price

• @Hong said:
    I use multinational, unlimited bandwidth, can embroider by day, week, month, and cheap price

But can you embezzle AND bedazzle at the same time? If so I think this is the calling you've been waiting for.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

What do you want to use this for?