This has been a long time coming. Many of you know exactly how great Crossbox (https://crossbox.io) is, mostly I'd say because you're my customers and you know exactly how hard they've worked to keep our account and keep our customers happy. I must confess that I don't really know the best way to go about reviewing them, so I'm just going to share what comes to mind as best I can.
Crossbox is a managed SaaS application which is self-hosted and licensed from it's developers. It is at it's heart a webmail solution, but it really is so much more. By installing this on your cPanel, Plesk, or DirectAdmin server (they also have a standalone version) you'll enable your customers to get some great things like:
- Their own custom, beautiful webmail
- Chat, a/v calls, files, notes, contacts, all that jazz
- White label branding for your customers that they can manage on their own
- The ability to publish your own mobile apps from their code (and even let your customers do the same, if you want)
- A single webmail URL for ALL of your shared hosting servers
- A single SMTP/IMAP proxy for all of your shared hosting servers
They use a complex algorithm that helps determine the proper back-end server, so your customers can be spread out across your shared hosting servers and it can even be the case that their domain exists on more than one of your servers, and it still points them to the correct one (if on server A and B, and MX resolves to B, back-end = B, for example).
But that's not even where they shine the most. The real beauty is in their support. Any hour, any day, if I'm having an emergency (usually of my own making) they are not far behind me. They've cleaned up their messes, my messes, my customer's messes, everything. As a hosting provider, these guys are the real deal, they are allies in your work.
I don't know what else to say about them, so I'd like to give anyone interested a chance to ask me about my experience in working with them. You'll get my complete honesty. Any questions?