Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud Up to 55% off Recurring & more on variety of Dedicated Servers [APAC/EU/NA]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud Up to 55% off Recurring & more on variety of Dedicated Servers [APAC/EU/NA]

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hi all, we have curated offers on over 20+ server configurations in APAC, EU or NA locations.

Available limited quantities or while stocks last! Refer to the respective websites for the latest T&Cs.

Dedicated Server deals at a glance:

• Eco Range: Asia-Pacific locations | Up to 50% off Recurring | KS-GAME-APAC/SYS-GAME-APAC | Intel up to 4 cores | From US$46.19/month
  • Rise Range: Asia-Pacific, Europe or North America locations | Up to 40% off Recurring, Limited Editions (LE) | Rise-1/2/STOR-1/APAC/LE | Intel or AMD up to 12 cores | From US$42.45/month
  • Game Range: Asia-Pacific, Europe or North America locations | Up to 55% off Recurring | Game-1/2 | AMD up to 8 cores | From US$56.76/month
  • Advance Range: Asia-Pacific locations | Up to 44% off Recurring | Advance-1 (India)/Advance-APAC | Intel up to 6 cores | From US$67.99/month

Featured offers

SYS-GAME-APAC-1-2

• Intel i7-7700K - 4c/8t - 4.2 GHz/4.5 GHz
  • 64GB DDR4 2400MHz
  • 2× 450GB SSD NVMe + 1× 4TB HDD SATA Soft RAID
  • 250Mbps Public Bandwidth 10TB Traffic
  • Singapore or Australia locations
  • From US$91.99 US$64.39/month

Rise-LE-1

• Intel Xeon Silver 4110 - 8c/16t - 2.1GHz/3GHz
  • 32GB DDR4 ECC 2400MHz
  • 2× 8TB HDD SATA + 1× 480GB SSD SATA Soft RAID
  • 500Mbps Public Bandwidth Unmetered
  • Europe or North America locations
  • From US$63.58/month

Advance-APAC

• Intel Xeon-E 2136 - 6c/12t - 3.3GHz/4.5GHz
  • 32GB DDR4 ECC 2666MHz
  • SSD NVMe or HDD SATA options
  • 1Gbps Public Bandwidth 25TB Traffic
  • 100Mbps Private Bandwidth Unmetered
  • Singapore or Australia locations
  • From US$101.99 US$72.47/month

*Applicable for dedicated servers hosted in Asia-Pacific:

• Outbound Traffic: Limited and subjected to the quota specified on the server. Optionally, you may opt for unmetered traffic at additional cost.
  • Inbound Traffic: Unmetered
  • Traffic quota resets every month and when quota is exceeded, the outbound bandwidth is capped to 10Mbps.

And that's not all, we have more configurations in store...

Explore All Asia-Pacific Hosted Offers

Please choose according to your location:

Explore All Europe or North America Hosted Offers

Please choose according to your location:

About OVHcloud

OVHcloud is a global player and the leading European cloud provider operating 400,000 servers within its own 34 data centers across 4 continents. For more than 20 years, the Group has been leveraging an integrated model that provides full control of our value chain, from designing our servers to managing our data centers through to orchestrating our fibre-optic network. This unique approach enables OVHcloud to cover, independently, the full spectrum of use cases for our 1.6 million customers across 140 countries. OVHcloud now offers customers the latest-generation solutions that combine high performance, predictable pricing, and full data sovereignty to support their unfettered growth.

Comments

• FreekFreek Member

Hey @OVH_APAC

Just some friendly feedback on your ordering process, in case you're interested.

I have an account with OVH since 2019, but my last active service with OVH was in September 2020. Before placing a new order with this account, I logged in to make sure it was still active, which it was. My payment method (PayPal) also showed up as valid so I went ahead and ordered a new server on the 20th of April.
    The checkout process went smooth, no errors of any kind. At the end of the checkout process, it showed the usual green checkmark 'Your order #xxxx has been processed!'. And then it went sideways.

I waited approx half an hour for an order confirmation email, but I didn't receive anything. So I logged back into my OVH account and went to 'My orders'. Indeed, the order was there, and it showed up like this (and still show up like this to this day!):

Nothing out of the ordinary, no errors here. Because of the message in the blue bar I figured there was high demand, so I waited 4 days before contacting OVH webcare via Twitter to ask about the order status.
    They informed me 'Oh your order got cancelled due to an error with your payment method'. I never received ANY email from OVH about this entire order, let alone about an issue with my payment method. Neither did I receive an email from PayPal.

I logged back into my OVH account but was unable to resubmit my payment, unable to resubmit the order and unable to cancel it for that matter. So I went ahead and added my creditcard to my OVH account and quickly placed a new order for the same type of server before it was gone. Just in time, because I see it's out of stock now.

The communication from OVH on the ordering process could use some improvement. At least clearly state the order is cancelled in stead of 'Is being processed' when in fact it's not at all. And please send an email in case something's wrong.
    All is well now, but the entire process was a bit frustrating due to the lack of communication. Just my 2 cents.

• sh97sh97 Member

@Freek said:
    Hey @OVH_APAC

Just some friendly feedback on your ordering process, in case you're interested.

I have an account with OVH since 2019, but my last active service with OVH was in September 2020. Before placing a new order with this account, I logged in to make sure it was still active, which it was. My payment method (PayPal) also showed up as valid so I went ahead and ordered a new server on the 20th of April.
    The checkout process went smooth, no errors of any kind. At the end of the checkout process, it showed the usual green checkmark 'Your order #xxxx has been processed!'. And then it went sideways.

I waited approx half an hour for an order confirmation email, but I didn't receive anything. So I logged back into my OVH account and went to 'My orders'. Indeed, the order was there, and it showed up like this (and still show up like this to this day!):

Nothing out of the ordinary, no errors here. Because of the message in the blue bar I figured there was high demand, so I waited 4 days before contacting OVH webcare via Twitter to ask about the order status.
    They informed me 'Oh your order got cancelled due to an error with your payment method'. I never received ANY email from OVH about this entire order, let alone about an issue with my payment method. Neither did I receive an email from PayPal.

I logged back into my OVH account but was unable to resubmit my payment, unable to resubmit the order and unable to cancel it for that matter. So I went ahead and added my creditcard to my OVH account and quickly placed a new order for the same type of server before it was gone. Just in time, because I see it's out of stock now.

The communication from OVH on the ordering process could use some improvement. At least clearly state the order is cancelled in stead of 'Is being processed' when in fact it's not at all. And please send an email in case something's wrong.
    All is well now, but the entire process was a bit frustrating due to the lack of communication. Just my 2 cents.

+1
    Totally agree on this.
    During BF, I ordered a domain and just as you said, on the panel it showed order is successful and no issues. After waiting a week, I raised a ticket, no reply to that either. I then had to ping OVH here, and he told me order was declined due to Address mismatch. But there was no indication of a cancelled/failed order on the panel for me.

Thanked by 1Freek
  • OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hi @Freek @sh97, we are appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. We will definitely raise it up and feedback to the relevant team about this.

Thanked by 2Freek sh97
  • @OVH_APAC so for SYS-GAME-APAC-1-2, if I choose 3-month commitment period, that means that I always pay the same pricing ($55.19) recurring as soon as I renew, or will it back to the normal period after the first 3 month?

• bobertbobert Member
    edited May 2023

@OVH_APAC

I ordered a GAME-1 in Singapore last month and it has 12 hours of packet loss a day. Support took 15 days to tell me that their switch is oversold while having me repeatedly boot into rescue mode and take MTRs.

And a provider here with enterprise support said they that they put 50 servers on the same 4 gbit switch while every server is guaranteed 250 mbit. They also told him they have no plans to fix this.

Is there something you can do about this? Can I get a refund at the very least?

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@nhocconan said:
    @OVH_APAC so for SYS-GAME-APAC-1-2, if I choose 3-month commitment period, that means that I always pay the same pricing ($55.19) recurring as soon as I renew, or will it back to the normal period after the first 3 month?

Hi @nhocconan , you will enjoy the promotional rate as long as you keep your server. Hope this clarifies.

@bobert said:
    @OVH_APAC

I ordered a GAME-1 in Singapore last month and it has 12 hours of packet loss a day. Support took 15 days to tell me that their switch is oversold while having me repeatedly boot into rescue mode and take MTRs.

And a provider here with enterprise support said they that they put 50 servers on the same 4 gbit switch while every server is guaranteed 250 mbit. They also told him they have no plans to fix this.

Is there something you can do about this? Can I get a refund at the very least?

Hi @bobert , I've replied your PM

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • @OVH_APAC said:
    Hi @nhocconan , you will enjoy the promotional rate as long as you keep your server. Hope this clarifies.

Thanks, did see it in the terms and ordered one last week.

• newlannewlan Member

For OVH, I may unfortunately live in China, and I have not even been able to register an account so far haha

• nbwidnbwid Member

@newlan said:
    For OVH, I may unfortunately live in China, and I have not even been able to register an account so far haha

他好封账号