Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Feature in BillingServ - CMS with Pages, Blogs, FAQ's and Knowledge Bases
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Feature in BillingServ - CMS with Pages, Blogs, FAQ's and Knowledge Bases

JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
edited April 2023 in General

Over the past few months, we have made considerable progress in enhancing our service offering by killing bugs, improving existing features, and introducing new ones. We are glad to announce that BillingServ's new CMS now facilitates the seamless creation of websites with integrated billing services. This feature is available at no additional cost and is included in all licenses.

Let us know what you would like to see in future versions.

Check out some screenshots below:

https://www.billingserv.com/

Thanked by 2speedypage Advin

Comments

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

Looks good B)

Thanked by 1Jord
  • May want to edit in a link to your website friend, I had to look at your other threads to grab it. I know it's easy to Google it by why make people work for it lol.

Anyway I have a question that I can't immediately find an answer for on your website possibly because I'm sleep deprived though, do you have a crypto payment processing integration? If so which one(s)? Also do you accept crypto as payment for the license itself?

Thanked by 1Jord
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Setsura said:
    May want to edit in a link to your website friend, I had to look at your other threads to grab it. I know it's easy to Google it by why make people work for it lol.

Anyway I have a question that I can't immediately find an answer for on your website possibly because I'm sleep deprived though, do you have a crypto payment processing integration? If so which one(s)? Also do you accept crypto as payment for the license itself?

Good shout, I forgot about this, thank you. I will add it. It's also in my sig :D

We do accept crypto within BS, we have an integration with coingate, we don't currently accept crypto for licenses, but this is something we can do manually if you would like to pay that way.

We can also look at adding in a different system if you need. I'm currently looking at adding BTCPay Server into BS for people to set up their own system and use that instead of coingate.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited April 2023

@Jord said:

@Setsura said:
    May want to edit in a link to your website friend, I had to look at your other threads to grab it. I know it's easy to Google it by why make people work for it lol.

Good shout, I forgot about this, thank you. I will add it. It's also in my sig :D

We do accept crypto within BS, we have an integration with coingate, we don't currently accept crypto for licenses, but this is something we can do manually if you would like to pay that way.

We can also look at adding in a different system if you need. I'm currently looking at adding BTCPay Server into BS for people to set up their own system and use that instead of coingate.

Dang I didn't even look at your signature. My bad.

Also BTCPay definitely sounds like a good option, I'll probably grab a trial in a few days when I have some time to sit down and try things out, thanks :)

Thanked by 1Jord
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

I honestly think that there can be some more improvements with colors/backgrounds in generals.

edited April 2023

@Setsura said:

@Jord said:

@Setsura said:

Dang I didn't even look at your signature. My bad.

Also BTCPay definitely sounds like a good option, I'll probably grab a trial in a few days when I have some time to sit down and try things out, thanks :)

No problem at all :D

Let me know if you need anything!

@armandorg said:
    I honestly think that there can be some more improvements with colors/backgrounds in generals.

Users have full access to change these colours as they wish with header/footer changes and full CSS changes as well which we are always looking to expand. This is just the default dark theme.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@Jord said:
    Users have full access to change these colours as they wish with header/footer changes and full CSS changes as well which we are always looking to expand. This is just the default dark theme.

The suggestion was towards what i see and what i see looks a bit off. Especially the open grey background color in a dark theme. I think there can be some improvements with colors used in it! My thoughts at least.

Just because clients have access and are able to customize around doesn't mean you should be not delivering an awesome default theme by default.

• Why no indian payment methods?

@Zagan said:
    Why no indian payment methods?

Hey sorry, I missed this, which payment method would you like to see?

• @Jord said:

@Zagan said:
    Why no indian payment methods?

Hey sorry, I missed this, which payment method would you like to see?

I suggest CcAvenue

Thanked by 1Jord