Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com - Spring Sale - Dual E5 Dedicated Servers from $54/m - 1gbps unmetered
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com - Spring Sale - Dual E5 Dedicated Servers from $54/m - 1gbps unmetered

1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

I present you today with more insane dedicated server specials, just in time for spring! We've been expanding fast, and working hard to make more servers available for you at special prices. These servers are automatically deployed within 20 minutes after payment. We support Rocky Linux 9/8, CentOS 9-stream/8-stream/7, Ubuntu 22.04/20.04/18.04 LTS and Debian 11/10. In addition, if you’d like to install your own OS using IPMI, we can support that upon request. Inventory is very limited, be sure to grab yours today!

THE INSANE DEALS

Yay! All deals are recurring, and do not expire!

BONUS DEAL: Reply to this thread with your order number, and we will bump up your order to 1gbps unmetered for free!

DEAL #1
- Dual E5-2690v4 (28c/56t)
- 64GB DDR4 ECC RAM
- 25% Off RAM Upgrades!
- 2x 1.6TB NVMe SSD
- 50% Off Disk Upgrades!
- IPv4: 1 IP Address
- IPv6: /64 Free Upon Request
- 20TB Monthly Data on 1gbps uplink
- Setup time: 0-2 business days
- Only $109/mo - Price Locked
- Click Here To Order

DEAL #2
- Dual E5-2695v2 (24c/48t)
- 64GB DDR3 ECC RAM
- 1x 4TB HDD or 1x 2TB SSD
- 50% Off Disk Upgrades!
- NVMe Upgrades Available!
- Only $59/mo - Price Locked
- Click Here To Order

DEAL #3
- Dual E5-2650v2 (16c/32t)
- 64GB DDR3 ECC RAM
- 1x 4TB HDD or 1x 2TB SSD
- 50% Off Disk Upgrades!
- NVMe Upgrades Available!
- Only $54/mo - Price Locked
- Click Here To Order

BONUS DEAL: Reply to this thread with your order number, and we will bump up your order to 1gbps unmetered for free!

Fine print: The price listed is recurring and price locked. Not valid with any other deals or promotions.
THESE DEALS MAY END OR BE MODIFIED AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE. NO REFUNDS.

--

Looking for something special?

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a custom quote! Contact Us

--

Why do business with 1GServers.com

In business since 2012, we have helped hundreds of customers save money to help grow their businesses. We do this by:

• Continually automating more of our internal processes.
  • Offering affordable bandwidth upgrades.
  • Owning 100% of our hardware / debt free / not resellers.
  • Expert technical support available for the occasional issue

--

What are some other advantages?

Here are some upgrades we offer:

• IPMI/KVM console access granted upon request
  • 100TB of monthly transfer for only $49/mo
  • 1Gbps unmetered transfer for only $169/mo
  • Upgrade to /29 subnet for only $10/mo
  • Upgrade to /28 subnet for only $26/mo
  • Upgrade to /27 subnet for only $58/mo (dual processors only)
  • Upgrade to /26 subnet for only $124/mo (dual processors only)
  • IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)
  • BYOIP/Bring Your Own IPs only $50 one time charge

--

About our network

Our multihomed network is enterprise grade powered by 100% Juniper routers and switches. We have over 800Gbps of network capacity and growing.

Thanks for your interest!

Comments

• PagePage Member

Good deal, but I'm sad that I got a lower spec E5-2630 v4 for the same price as the E5-2695v2...

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@Page said:
    Good deal, but I'm sad that I got a lower spec E5-2630 v4 for the same price as the E5-2695v2...

Cancel and reorder. >:)

• PagePage Member

@yongsiklee said:

@Page said:

:'( I wanted to do that too and asked about it, but it's not allowed, so let it use up the month. Also, I'm ready to buy the AX101 from hetzner auctions, which definitely meets my needs. But this does not mean that 1gserver is poor. Except for the low throughput of POP to the European network (about 10MB/S), 1gservers are at the mid-range level.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@Page said:

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately our LET deals are rock bottom and come with no refunds, as the reduced price of our offers do not include customer support time to manually create credits, etc. We have automated enough of our internal processes to afford to offer such crazy deals, that there is no human getting paid to do the manual work required to cancel services early, transfer credits, etc. We do not have an automated internal process to handle that. Therefore, it requires staff time, manager approval, etc.

If you wish to pay a $25 one time fee, we could accommodate a one time transfer of credit from one service to another. If that does not work for you, you will have to wait until the end of the current billing cycle to cancel. Having said that, you can submit a cancellation request to our billing department to request cancellation at any time.

@yongsiklee said:

@Page said:

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. You can see the previous reply in this thread for a more thorough explanation. Thank you for your business.

edited April 2023

@Page said:
    But this does not mean that 1gserver is poor.

Thank you. We strive to provide a quality experience for everyone.

Except for the low throughput of POP to the
    European network (about 10MB/S), 1gservers are
    at the mid-range level.

It can be difficult when crossing oceans to sustain highest speeds possible. However, if there is room for improvement, we are always happy to see what we can do.

Anyone wishing to test our network can do so here:
    https://1gservers.com/network.html
    (scroll down to the "Test The 1GServers Network" section to perform MTR, download test files, etc.

We are continually improving our network. Just this month we brought up private peering to several high profile networks. If you or anyone else wishes to provide our network engineers feedback, you can do so by e-mailing [email protected] - We will then be able to investigate the specific pathway that is causing you trouble. It is helpful when giving us feedback to provide MTR (both directions preferred), as well as SRC and DST IPs used during testing.

Thanked by 2yongsiklee iKeyZ
  • What does a 1U Colo cost with you guys?

• bingo567bingo567 Member
    edited April 2023

:)

@deadpool said:
    What does a 1U Colo cost with you guys?

Please reach out to [email protected] to discuss your needs. Thanks!

@bingo567 said:
    Are there any plans to increase China's optimized network lines?

CUVIP
    China Unicom 4837 or 9929 network

That’s difficult unless clients wish to pay extra for “China Optimized” network. So far nobody has expressed interest in paying extra for “optimized” connectivity to China, which costs a lot of money due to China network monopolies.

• @1gservers said:

@bingo567 said:

CUVIP

That’s difficult unless clients wish to pay extra for “China Optimized” network. So far nobody has expressed interest in paying extra for “optimized” connectivity to China, which costs a lot of money due to China network monopolies.

There are China optimized network, definitely willing to pay.
    https://billing.spartanhost.net/store/ddos-protected-seattle-dedicated-servers-china-optimised
    this one is also an China optimized network, with DDoS protection, but often out of stock.

@bingo567 said:

@1gservers said:

@bingo567 said:

CUVIP

https://billing.spartanhost.net/store/ddos-protected-seattle-dedicated-servers-china-optimised
    this one is also an China optimized network, with DDoS protection, but often out of stock.

Yes they have a location in Seattle, which is where they can directly connect to China networks locally. We are located in Phoenix Arizona, however, so in order for us to connect to China networks, we would need to purchase network transport to Los Angeles, doubling the cost for us, as we would also need to purchase connectivity directly from China networks. All these factors do not justify the very high cost, and our servers in a China optimized network would cost well more than we could offer on LET. Higher than competitors. I hope that makes sense. At least for now it is not something we can pursue until we are much larger to justify the network transport costs at a higher scale.

• @1gservers said:

@bingo567 said:

@1gservers said:

@bingo567 said:

CUVIP

Yes they have a location in Seattle, which is where they can directly connect to China networks locally. We are located in Phoenix Arizona, however, so in order for us to connect to China networks, we would need to purchase network transport to Los Angeles, doubling the cost for us, as we would also need to purchase connectivity directly from China networks. All these factors do not justify the very high cost, and our servers in a China optimized network would cost well more than we could offer on LET. Higher than competitors. I hope that makes sense. At least for now it is not something we can pursue until we are much larger to justify the network transport costs at a higher scale.

The network of this service provider is from Ceranetworks.com, CERA has two data centers,Portland and Los angeles ,but their server is too expensive.

@bingo567 said:

@1gservers said:

@bingo567 said:

@1gservers said:

@bingo567 said:

CUVIP

CERA has two data centers,Portland and Los angeles ,but their server is too expensive.

China optimized network definitely costs more, so I can understand that. If we can help you out with anything else feel free to reach out.

edited April 2023

Flash Deal!

E3 16TB STORAGE SERVER - LIMITED STOCK

Reply to this thread with order number to receive a free upgrade to 1gbps unmetered.

• Will you consider adding more upstreams like telia or gtt in the future? Your offers look really good but my experience with TATA and cogent are not so good😢

• Order 13860
    @1gservers please upgrade to unmetered.

@amaalex said:
    Order 13860
    @1gservers please upgrade to unmetered.

We have marked the order to receive 1gbps unmetered for free. Please allow 12-24 hours for it to post. Thank you for your business!

@zakkuuno said:
    Will you consider adding more upstreams like telia or gtt in the future? Your offers look really good but my experience with TATA and cogent are not so good😢

We used to have GTT, but then their quality went down. We started experiencing major packet loss all over the world through them. On top of that, they started having lots of billing issues that were averaging about 10-15% erroneous billing upcharges (beyond our contracted amount, and unrelated to overages) that they were unwilling to remove. This was about 3 years ago.

We subsequently decided to replace them with TATA, and our packet loss issues were all resolved and quality went up. Carriers are a constant moving target of which one is better today vs which one is better tomorrow. We are always looking to improve our network, which of course is an ongoing task. If you are an existing customer, feel free to send a DM with MTRs/pings/traceroutes showing sub-optimal results.

Thanked by 2zakkuuno maverick
  • creicrei Member

Order 13864
    Thanks you

• @1gservers said:

@zakkuuno said:
    Will you consider adding more upstreams like telia or gtt in the future? Your offers look really good but my experience with TATA and cogent are not so good😢

We used to have GTT, but then their quality went down. We started experiencing major packet loss all over the world through them. On top of that, they started having lots of billing issues that were averaging about 10-15% erroneous billing upcharges (beyond our contracted amount, and unrelated to overages) that they were unwilling to remove. This was about 3 years ago.

We subsequently decided to replace them with TATA, and our packet loss issues were all resolved and quality went up. Carriers are a constant moving target of which one is better today vs which one is better tomorrow. We are always looking to improve our network, which of course is an ongoing task. If you are an existing customer, feel free to send a DM with MTRs/pings/traceroutes showing sub-optimal results.

I see. I've heard some horrible stories in the past about GTT so I can understand why you remove them from your blend. I'm not sure how they are now either. The problem I have with TATA is mostly latency so I can't speak about packet loss. I placed an order yesterday and I will do more test when the server is delivered and DM you results.

What do you think about Telia?

@crei said:
    Order 13864
    Thanks you

We have marked the order to receive 1gbps unmetered for free. Please allow 12-24 hours for it to post. Thank you for your business!

@zakkuuno said:

@1gservers said:

@zakkuuno said:

I see. I've heard some horrible stories in the past about GTT so I can understand why you remove them from your blend. I'm not sure how they are now either. The problem I have with TATA is mostly latency so I can't speak about packet loss. I placed an order yesterday and I will do more test when the server is delivered and DM you results.

What do you think about Telia?

Thank you for your business. By all means, feel free to DM me some MTR's. It's also helpful to have MTR's in both directions, and I would also need SRC & DST IP addresses used during testing.

We're not quite ready to bring on another carrier right now as we're still within our commits. However, when we are ready to add another carrier, we will be re-considering GTT as well as considering Arelion/Telia at that time. I do realize TATA may not have the lowest latency pathways, however all of our testing using iperf we are able to max out both 1gbps and 10gbps uplinks using parallel connections during the tests. Additionally, all of our 10gbps clients are able to serve all their traffic in aggregate.

This is the aggregate usage of a streaming service that has multiple 10gbps servers with us:

We have plenty of network capacity available.

Thanked by 1zakkuuno
  • Hey guys - Order 13868 if you could upgrade to 1bgps unmetered, thanks!

@massin said:
    Hey guys - Order 13868 if you could upgrade to 1bgps unmetered, thanks!

Thanked by 1massin
  • Hello, I have purchased a new idler server with order #: 13896 and invoice#: 5241-18813.

If possible, I would like to request the 1Gbit unmetered upgrade. Thank you

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@Moopah said:
    Hello, I have purchased a new idler server with order #: 13896 and invoice#: 5241-18813.

Peace of mind to idle with 1Gbit unmetered.

@Moopah said:
    Hello, I have purchased a new idler server with order #: 13896 and invoice#: 5241-18813.

We have marked the order to receive 1gbps unmetered for free. Please allow 24-48 hours for it to post. Additionally, please allow 1 business day for the server to be ready. Thank you for your business!

• Hey there, just wanted a couple clarifications, is the unmetered deal still ongoing? And is it only valid for the 3 servers above or any of your lineup? Thanks!

@musicalderp said:
    Hey there, just wanted a couple clarifications, is the unmetered deal still ongoing? And is it only valid for the 3 servers above or any of your lineup? Thanks!

Yes, the deals mentioned in this thread are still ongoing. Only the deals mentioned in this thread qualify for free 1gbps unmetered.