Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Multi-Domain SSL Certificates - Starts at $10.99 Per Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Multi-Domain SSL Certificates - Starts at $10.99 Per Year

cheapsslwebcheapsslweb Member, Patron Provider

CheapSSLWeb.com offers a wide-range of cheap multi-domain SSL certificates from the best Certificate Authorities like Comodo, Sectigo, and Certera. You can obtain multi-domain wildcard SSL flex option, which allows the combination of multi-domain SAN and wildcard SAN certificate. You can add up to 250 multiple websites in a single certificate. It also includes additional SSL features like unlimited server licenses, and free reissuances.

Here is the list of best multi-domain SSL certificates.

Certera Multi Domain SSL
at $10.99 Per Year

Certera Multi Domain Wildcard (FLEX)
at $10.99 Per Year

Comodo Multi Domain SSL Wildcard (FLEX)
at $12.99 Per Year

Sectigo Multi Domain SSL Wildcard (FLEX)
at $12.99 Per Year

Comodo Positive Multi-Domain SSL
at $14.99 Per Year

Sectigo Positive Multi-Domain SSL at $14.99 Per Year
Certera Multi Domain Wildcard SSL at $40.99 Per Year
SECTIGO Multi-Domain SSL at $59.99 Per Year
COMODO Multi-Domain SSL at $69.99 Per Year
PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard at $99.99 Per Year
Sectigo Positive Multi-Domain Wildcard at $99.99 Per Year
COMODO Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL at $179.99 Per Year
SECTIGO Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL at $179.99 Per Year

The list of benefits and features of multi-domain SSL certificates

• 256-bit SSL encryption
  • 2048-bit CSR key
  • Add, Update, and Delete up to 250 domains
  • 2 Additional FREE SANs
  • Unlimited Server Licenses
  • Unlimited Free Reissuances
  • 99.99% Web and Mobile Browsers Compatibility
  • $1,000,000 Warranty
  • 24/7 Live Chat, Phone, and Email Support

For more details, visit our official website: https://cheapsslweb.com

Comments

• WARNING!

Fake advertising breaking LET rules. The offer is not per year, but per 5 years with price displayed calculated per year. The "total price per billing period" of the offer needs to be specified.

• @default said: WARNING!
    Fake advertising breaking LET rules. The offer is not per year, but per 5 years with price displayed calculated per year. The "total price per billing period" of the offer needs to be specifi

Looks like a scam. First-year they work properly and then like a NexusBytes with 100% uptime on their uptime panel)

• deqideqi Member

why on eath do ppl still pay for web certs if there's LetsEncrypt?

• The deal has to be updated, False advertising.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@cheapsslweb please check your prices and LET selling rules.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@Arkas said:
    @cheapsslweb please check your prices and LET selling rules.

I suggested nicely back in February but was ignored by him:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3628465/#Comment_3628465

If he ignores you as well, we'll need to take more drastic steps

• NanjaNanja Member

Sorry for bumping a week or so old thread, but what is this "Multi Domain SSL Wildcard (FLEX)" is it a legitimate thing?

On several websites like godaddy, comodo, and namecheap I see that people offer Wildcard or multi domain but never together in one certificate.

I'm not trying to bash you or anything, I promise
    I am just trying to increase my understanding of this topic because I imagine I will be needing a DV Certificate later on.

A "Multi Domain SSL Wildcard (FLEX)" sounds like it will fit my needs, I just find it odd that in a quick google search, I only find two results that sell it.

I've been using Let's Encrypt, but I thought I could just convert to a cheap yearly plan later on.

I often skim through things, so If I missed something lmk.

• @Nanja said: Sorry for bumping a week or so old thread, but what is this "Multi Domain SSL Wildcard (FLEX)" is it a legitimate thing?

Yes, it is normal thing. You can also create LE certificate with multiple wildcard domains.

• cheapsslwebcheapsslweb Member, Patron Provider

@Nanja said:
    Sorry for bumping a week or so old thread, but what is this "Multi Domain SSL Wildcard (FLEX)" is it a legitimate thing?

On several websites like godaddy, comodo, and namecheap I see that people offer Wildcard or multi domain but never together in one certificate.

I'm not trying to bash you or anything, I promise
    I am just trying to increase my understanding of this topic because I imagine I will be needing a DV Certificate later on.

A "Multi Domain SSL Wildcard (FLEX)" sounds like it will fit my needs, I just find it odd that in a quick google search, I only find two results that sell it.

I've been using Let's Encrypt, but I thought I could just convert to a cheap yearly plan later on.

I often skim through things, so If I missed something lmk.

Multi Domain SSL Wildcard (FLEX) is the custom combination of normal SAN and wildcard SAN option, where you can add one standard SAN and one additional wildcard SAN option in your primary domain. You can secure total 3 domains with a single certificate (Secures 1 domain + 2 Additional SAN)

Here is the list of example

main domain: www.yourwebsite.com
    Standard SAN Domain: www.additionaldomain.com
    Wildcard SAN Domain: *.additionaldomain.com

Multi-Domain SAN Wildcard Flex will provide you the flexibility of SAN and Wildcard SAN option, so you can add custom domains in your single certificate at the lowest price.

• Who still buys certificates?