Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hypere.cloud | AMD Ryzen Dedicated Servers | 50% OFF
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hypere.cloud | AMD Ryzen Dedicated Servers | 50% OFF

HypereHypere Member
edited April 2023 in Offers

Hey LET,

I'm here today to share a couple of our special offers on AMD Ryzen Dedicated Servers.

We're primarily based out of London Docklands (Docklands Data Centre LTD), sharing a data hall with CosmicGuard, providing <0.01MS Latency. We also have an additional presence in Evocative EWR1, where we are able to provide servers, upon request. All plans include CosmicGuard DDoS Protection, as standard.

Using the code LET2023 will provide a 50% reduction on the first month, this applies to all Dedicated Servers, Virtual Private Servers and MicroBlade Servers. Alternatively, use code 20OFF, which will provide a 20% recurring discount

Featured Deals:

AMD Ryzen 7 5700x - 64GB - 2x1TB NVME SSD @ £54.50 (First Month) / £109.00 (recurring)
AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - 64GB - 2x1TB NVME SSD @ £59.50 (First Month) / £119.00 (recurring)

Additional SSD / RAM Capacity is available, this can be added to your order during checkout, an additional 64GB of RAM is £20.00 Monthly

We include 30TB of bandwidth as standard, upgrades to 10G ports and unmetered bandwidth are available, with additional IPv4 Addresses being billed at an industry low of £1 per IP.

24H trials are available upon request. Just drop me a PM and i'm able to get one provisioned.

Website URL: https://hypere.cloud/dedicated
PeeringDB: https://www.peeringdb.com/net/31966
Test IP: 38.45.200.1
YABS: https://gyazo.com/86874d67f0d8e58fc641135a782ce3c0 / https://gyazo.com/1a010e6d267fb95c453e27671d83458d NOTE: Server Location is London, UK, we've submitted GeoLocation Updates, which have been accepted, and will be updated shortly.

Thanked by 1bruh21

Comments

• "Using the code LET2023 will provide a 50% reduction on the first month" - no thanks.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • @hyperblast said:
    "Using the code LET2023 will provide a 50% reduction on the first month" - no thanks.

If a recurring discount is preferred, 20OFF will provide 20% recurring, I've edited the post to reflect this.

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • HypereHypere Member
    edited April 2023

Hi,

That's correct, I used to run Kuxo, the business was sold in November 2022 (as reflected on companies house). I'm not denying that there were serious issues with how Kuxo was ran, namely the spontaneous nature of the purchase of KUBBUR, which totally overwhelmed myself, and the rest of the staffing team, resulting in the business being sold. This is why we've taken the past few months to prepare hardware, and ensure systems are in place to cope with demand.

Hypere's brand has been under development since November 2022, we've been focusing on deploying hardware, testing stability, and ensuring systems are in place to avoid the disaster that happened there. We've been trading B2B under Paravirt Limited, since August 2022, and are now in the position where we feel it is beneficial for us to re-enter the consumer marker.

I'm happy to hop into a call with anyone, and discuss things further.

Thanked by 2treesmokah maverick
  • wasnt there a requirement about the host being atleast an year old? They still have sample testimonials on their page lmao, LET mods slacking

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • HypereHypere Member
    edited April 2023

@neverain said:
    wasnt there a requirement about the host being atleast an year old? They still have sample testimonials on their page lmao, LET mods slacking

Thanks for mentioning the testimonials, seems it was missed in a final check of the site. I've just removed these.

• @Hypere said:

@hyperblast said:
    "Using the code LET2023 will provide a 50% reduction on the first month" - no thanks.

If a recurring discount is preferred, 20OFF will provide 20% recurring, I've edited the post to reflect this.

50% recurring discount is preferred.

• ralfralf Member

@neverain said:
    wasnt there a requirement about the host being atleast an year old?

I'm pretty sure these guys are at least 15 years old, so no worries there.

• Just as a further update to this. We've got some Xeon servers available from tomorrow!

Dual Intel Xeon 2620v4 (16c / 32t @ 3.0 Ghz) / 2 x 500GB SSD / 64GB / 1Gbps Port @ £59.99
    Dual Intel Xeon 2630v4 (20c / 40t @ 3.2 Ghz) / 2 x 500GB SSD / 64GB / 1Gbps Port @ £69.99
    Dual Intel Xeon 2640v4 (20c / 40t @ 3.4 Ghz) / 2 x 1TB SSD / 128GB / 1Gbps Port @ £84.99

As before, coupon code LET2023 will provide a 50% reduction on the first monthly bill

https://hypere.cloud/microblade

• @neverain said:
    wasnt there a requirement about the host being atleast an year old? They still have sample testimonials on their page lmao, LET mods slacking

They don't care anymore as long as the host pays the fee. There was another host that wasn't a year old and had private whois and they were able to post an offer no problem a few weeks ago.

• emghemgh Member

Lol I made a joke in the Kuxo Discord about the age of their ”senior” personell and got banned within seconds. Crazy how childish the whole ”company” was, I called the whole shutdown in the drama thread, as I said, way too arrogant to be able to keep a business running.

That red haired one of them basically boasted about his revenue in the Discord, literally talking like a drug kingpin.

It was all crazy cringe.

But I admire this, I call once more, that we’ll get a great drama thread in a few months.

At the end, BilohBucks just keep coming and gullible LET users keep getting 🔥 (burned).

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @JoeMerit said:

@neverain said:

They don't care anymore as long as the host pays the fee. There was another host that wasn't a year old and had private whois and they were able to post an offer no problem a few weeks ago.

I don't think there was ever a requirement that a host needs to be a year old to advertise or sell services here.

• HypereHypere Member
    edited April 2023

@emgh said:
    Lol I made a joke in the Kuxo Discord about the age of their ”senior” personell and got banned within seconds. Crazy how childish the whole ”company” was, I called the whole shutdown in the drama thread, as I said, way too arrogant to be able to keep a business running.

That red haired one of them basically boasted about his revenue in the Discord, literally talking like a drug kingpin.

It was all crazy cringe.

But I admire this, I call once more, that we’ll get a great drama thread in a few months.

At the end, BilohBucks just keep coming and gullible LET users keep getting 🔥 (burned).

Totally understand your point, Kuxo (and KUBBUR for that matter) were not ran as a serious business, the way business as a whole was conducted was unacceptable, and is something we're looking to learn from, and avoid here. We've taken time to deploy internal systems, hardware, and have invested significantly into servers and internal resources, to ensure orders are met at they are placed (to avoid a situation akin to that of KUBBUR.

We are not denying the previous issues, and have learnt and apologise for them, we are attempting to move forward, putting customer satisfaction and reliability, first.

We're investing heavily in hardware, and are managing our growth in a way to ensure long term sustainability and viability of the business, I'd be happy to discuss any of your concerns further @emgh, either directly, or as part of a Q&A style event, with other members of the community, if needed.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • fancy gen z name

• IPv6?

• @dodheimsgard said:
    IPv6?

IPv6 is a difficult one, it isn’t natively supported by CosmicGuard (our upstream), but we are able to provision orders with IPv6. The catch would be that DDoS protection wouldn’t be active.

As soon as CosmicGuard releases full support for IPv6, we’re capable of supporting it

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@neverain said: LET mods slacking

Yeah. You're the expert who joined in 2021 and know us so well :smile:

• @Arkas said:

@neverain said: LET mods slacking

Yeah. You're the expert who joined in 2021 and know us so well :smile:

I know you weren't a mod back then

• HypereHypere Member
    edited May 2023

We're having a flash sale on some AMD Ryzen Pre-Configs, as we're looking to get existing stock sold before our addition of Ryzen 7000 Servers.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x - 64GB - 2 x 1TB NVME SSD @ 69.99 (recurring) - Use code R5-5600X-128GB-LET

AMD Ryzen 7 5700x - 128GB - 2 x 1TB NVME SSD @ £79.99 (recurring) - Use code R7-5700X-128GB-LET

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - 128GB - 2 x 1TB NVME SSD @ £84.99 (recurring) - R7-5800X-128GB-LET

These servers include 1Gbps Networking, CosmicGuard DDoS Protection, and 30TB of monthly bandwidth as standard. Additional IPv4 Addresses are £1 Monthly

All orders will be deployed within 24 hours of order.

https://hypere.cloud/dedicated

• HypereHypere Member

Ryzen 5 5600x - Sold Out