Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

problem with network of kuroit.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

problem with network of kuroit.com

vivucloudvivucloud Member
edited April 2023 in General

Hi, their address range 2.58.202.xxx is offline for 6 hours has any other customers had the same problem with it as me?

Comments

• (+- 4 hours ago)

From theirs Discord so I would assume you are not alone

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited April 2023

Summon the reps @kuroit

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • coldcold Member

I reported it already... it started last week on the .us region, and it worked fine for a few days, yesterday it start again, but he is aware of it and probably will fix it...

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2023

Sent the owner over a message, I bet he is working on getting it resolved.

Edit:

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

The network issue has been fixed and a reboot command for all VPS on 2.58.202.x range has been sent, so all of them should be coming back online now.

Everything went off when our upstream decided to change network config overnight without any prior notification or discussion.

Special thanks to @VirtFusion & @aqua for all the help on fixing this! <3

Thanked by 4kait Arkas cold amaalex
  • coldcold Member

@kuroit said:
    The network issue has been fixed and a reboot command for all VPS on 2.58.202.x range has been sent, so all of them should be coming back online now.

Everything went off when our upstream decided to change network config overnight without any prior notification or discussion.

ipv6 still dead ?
    can take a proper look because im at work now

• djndjn Member

@kutoit my London 152.89.x.x has had not network since Tuesday is this another issue or the same thing?

• @cold said:

@kuroit said:

ipv6 still dead ?
    can take a proper look because im at work now

yes, the servers on this IP range currently don't have IPv6 connectivity, any updates?

• coldcold Member

so he almost fixed the problem :neutral: