Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How should I register hetzner, I have tried many times and it doesn't work

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Don't use VPN , Give correct details and use your own credit card that's it and be ready to verify when they send you a third-party link

• BoltFlareBoltFlare Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2023

@ManishPant said:
    Don't use VPN , Give correct details and use your own credit card that's it and be ready to verify when they send you a third-party link

Good points
    Also,

From which country you are?
    Make sure your iD is in English. It helps in quicker verification .

• @BoltFlare said:

@ManishPant said:

Good points
    Also,

From which country you are?
    Make sure your iD is in English. It helps in quicker verification .

i from china!

• I have same issue from first time verify my hetzner account, I send my photo with my ID card and clean scan of ID Card with translated version of some text of my ID card. It works after that.

• @ailice said:
    I have same issue from first time verify my hetzner account, I send my photo with my ID card and clean scan of ID Card with translated version of some text of my ID card. It works after that.

which country are you from