Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zug, Switzerland VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zug, Switzerland VPS

VossVoss Member

Hi all,

I'm curious, would anyone in here be interested in a VPS in Zug, Switzerland? I might have some additional space on a spare dedi.

Cheers,

Thanked by 1bamboo4409

Comments

• Do we get any tax rebates ?
    ;)

• I'd be interested

Thanked by 1Voss
  • Specs?

• ralfralf Member

@Voss said:
    I'm curious, would anyone in here be interested in a VPS in Zug, Switzerland? I might have some additional space on a spare dedi.

Reported as it sounds like you're trying to sell services here without a provider tag.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Voss Is this a free offer? Please confirm here.

• me

and it better be free!

Thanked by 1Voss
  • ehabehab Member

@cybertech said:
    me

and it better be free!

did you get your Zug?

• I can tell you the Zug hockey team is trash.

• VossVoss Member

@Arkas said: @Voss Is this a free offer? Please confirm here.

It will be free, and hopefully abuse free as well. Preferably for those that have a project in mind

• VossVoss Member
    edited April 2023

@ralf said:

@Voss said:

Reported as it sounds like you're trying to sell services here without a provider tag.

Well, I'm glad the community is looked after by your reports. But no, I have no monetary intent in mind. As I'm sure you know, many providers here probably don't make much as competition has made the LEB space incredibly tough to navigate hence the deadpool posts. I'm not looking to join that race-to-the-bottom procession.

• VossVoss Member

@cybertech said:
    me

and it better be free!

That's the intent so long as there's a project in mind :)

• @Voss I'd love a tiny space for ip6 only wireguard. Or a slightly larger space to host my matrix server. But not "serious" projects, really just me tinkering.

Let me know if you have resources burning a hole in your pocket!

• ehabehab Member

i ddin get any zugs yet,

• @Voss said:

@cybertech said:
    me

and it better be free!

That's the intent so long as there's a project in mind :)

my project is long term YABS testing.

• I am interested