Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about oneprovider billing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question about oneprovider billing

Not their client yet. No idea how they work.

Question is how oneprovider do billing?
If I choose some discounted server in their site and choose billing term 1 month, then later decide to keep it, can I change billing term to 1year to get 7% off that 1month discounted price?

Or that is only changeable manually by their support by ceating tickets and asking?

Also If I pay discounted price for 1 month, do they keep same price in next term?

Comments

• Submission is not instantaneous for dedi. You have to wait for manual submission. And send them your wishes about your order. They will reply to you.

Thanked by 1bastab
  • NANONANO Member

Support is fast, at least several years ago when I had some servers with them.

• I signed up to one for a few months, only have positive things to say. It was active quite quickly and I contacted support a few times, I think to try and get an updated version of Ubuntu and about their billing emails, if I remember rightly they sent an email with strong language, threatening to shut the server down for non payment, which I know sounds fair, but it's too aggressive for the first email notification, so I told them that. Anyway, yeh all good, but as you suggested, you'll have to create a ticket to change the billing period, although I'm sure they would be helpful.