Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ihostart.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ihostart.com

Still waiting for the NAT IP6 to open up. Was hoping this would be available to me, please message me so I can give you my credit card

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Why don't you just PM the provider or create a ticket?

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited April 2023

PM me with credit card info, I can do this for you.

• I already did that, they said 4 weeks but its been a month and I don't want to pester. I am such a wonderful customer too, never open tickets or complain!

• @JabJab said:
    PM me with credit card info, I can do this for you.

how do you feel about DMCA for my "legal backups"

• MarxMarx Member

@bamboo4409 said:
    its been a month and I don't want to pester.

Instead you open this thread in the same amount of time you could have updated your ticket or created a new one.

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited April 2023

@bamboo4409 said: they said 4 weeks but its been a month

Did you sign up for lifetime non delivery deal? Just few bucks and deal is not to be delivered as requested.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @bamboo4409 thanks for contact us!we are working to add a custom panel for VPS NAT to be much simpler to manage, with automatic reinstallation etc... at the same time we plan that all offers NAT and those of 50 GB HDD and those of 5 GB SSD to pass them on 50 GB SSD, without any change in price, hopefully this month to happen this, waiting to deliver some SSDs

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • hi @Calin hope you are doing well comrade. plz let me know when your nat is in stock so I give give you the mon3yysss. like in capitalism

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited April 2023

@bamboo4409 - whenever you have issues with a provider, contact that provider using their support. Online communities are not a replacement for a provider's support line. When you pay someone for a service, you contact that someone regarding the service, not someone else.

I can not come to ask you why the milk company did not deliver my milk yesterday. Just the same you can not ask other people online about your service with some provider. Ask that provider which you paid. The business or service is between you and that provider.