Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a used Ionswitch server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mufeng666mufeng666 Member
edited April 2023 in Requests

Comments

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Moved to requests @mufeng666

• @mufeng666 said: Need a used Ionswitch server

What do you mean? Someone need give away his established account by providing login and pass to you? Or transfer?

• Contact them directly and ask when they will be disposing of their old servers. Possibly when they get new equipment, they will sell off the old equipment.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well good luck getting a hold of them! I have a ticket still open from January 23,2023! All I can do is laugh about it because this the longest time I have a ticket open without an answer. I’m not going to close it either I want to see if it hits the 6 month mark first.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Well good luck getting a hold of them! I have a ticket still open from January 23,2023! All I can do is laugh about it because this the longest time I have a ticket open without an answer. I’m not going to close it either I want to see if it hits the 6 month mark first.

I have longer tickets with hostus and virmach. Hostus was open for over a year without issue being resolved. I closed the account before that ticket was closed. Virmach, well...

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten