Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blockchain Hacked?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blockchain Hacked?

jenkkijenkki Member

Comments

• tjntjn Member

Lol, what's the sender address?

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @tjn said: Lol, what's the sender address?

Withdrawal of 2,852867 BTC

From: Blockchain.com support@blockchain.cryptorefund.eu.com
    To: [email protected] my@mail.com
    Reply to: Blockchain.com support@restitution.eu.com
    Date: 11.04.2023 17:17:57 (19 hours ago)

• yes so legit

• @RackerJack said: yes so legit

Someone have opportunity to get rich :smile:

• patropatro Member

Look at that footer :D
    Blockchain.com Group Holdings, Inc !

• Even my counterfeit sneakers are more legit than this mail.

• VoidVoid Member

Blockchain Hacked?

Yes. World bank is also hacked because I got a mail from Mzgrgwku Ughdftghfo from Wakanda who wanted to help me to get 30% interest of a $13 billion personal loan someone took in my name all for free.

Thanked by 1PureVoltage
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited April 2023

I am sorry but what makes you think that blockchain.com was hacked from that e-mail?

Sender is not from theirs domain, there seems to be no personal information (Hi $firstname or anything like that) that someone could claim leaked, you have not mentioned "I use specific e-mail addresses per service"... so this is just phishing using branding. Are you gonna open threads like that for every phishing e-mail?

Do we really need to clickbait shit that much here?

Thanked by 1TimRoo
  • @JabJab said:
    I am sorry but what makes you think that blockchain.com was hacked from that e-mail?

Sender is not from theirs domain, there seems to be no personal information (Hi $firstname or anything like that) that someone could claim leaked, you have not mentioned "I use specific e-mail addresses per service"... so this is just phishing using branding. Are you gonna open threads like that for every phishing e-mail?

Do we really need to clickbait shit that much here?

Felt even worse than that. The subject "Blockchain Hacked?" made it sound like perhaps the BTC blockchain was hacked, not the website Blockchain.com.

That said, phishing emails like this usually come after website hacks (generally welllll after the hack). Doesn't mean they couldn't just mass send phishing emails, but targeted phishing is obviously going to net better results for a scammer. So that email isn't proof, but it's enough to make you wonder if a hack did happen.

• LeviLevi Member

Typical Bangalore scammers.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • emgemg Veteran

When @jenkki created this thread, did they understand that the message was an ordinary spoofed phishing email and not from a hacked Blockchain.com? It is not obvious to me that they understood that.

Yeah, the thread title is very misleading, but I suspect that was the intent.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @emg said: When @jenkki created this thread, did they understand that the message was an ordinary spoofed phishing email and not from a hacked Blockchain.com?

I mean he posted it in News category. Go figure if he understood that this is ordinary phishing campaign.

• emgemg Veteran

@JabJab said:
    I mean he posted it in News category. Go figure if he understood that this is ordinary phishing campaign.

I noticed that too, but forgot to mention it. Thanks for pointing it out.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited April 2023

@TimRoo said: Felt even worse than that. The subject "Blockchain Hacked?" made it sound like perhaps the BTC blockchain was hacked, not the website Blockchain.com. >That said, phishing emails like this usually come after website hacks (generally welllll after the hack). Doesn't mean they couldn't just mass send phishing emails, but targeted phishing is obviously going to net better results for a scammer. So that email isn't proof, but it's enough to make you wonder if a hack did happen.

Look, I just provide some sarcasm in title, without any description. Like a humor about these fake emails, when people who doing that realy belive about some stupid people really get money from nothing by sending them own bank account number.

@emg said: When @jenkki created this thread, did they understand that the message was an ordinary spoofed phishing email and not from a hacked Blockchain.com? It is not obvious to me that they understood that.>Yeah, the thread title is very misleading, but I suspect that was the intent.

If you feel about I was discreate image of Blockchain as a company mods can fix this title. No problem.

• Adam1Adam1 Member

lame post/thread. recommend OP suspended.

• @Adam1 said: lame post/thread. recommend OP suspended.

Send a complaint to the court in The Hague.)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@jmaxwell said: World bank is also hacked because I got a mail from Mzgrgwku Ughdftghfo from Wakanda who wanted to help me to get 30% interest of a $13 billion personal loan someone took in my name all for free.

If all the money in Africa that just needs a little help to be transferred was actual and was transferred, the world economy would implode under the strain of massive inflation.

Thanked by 1Void
  • Funds Are Safu
    资金安全

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

Yes it was hacked please send your bitcoin to my wallet to confirm... :)