Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Hosting Providers for WordPress Websites
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good Hosting Providers for WordPress Websites

Hi everyone, I'm a novice to the hosting industry and I'm planning to launch a WordPress website soon. I'm overwhelmed by the number of hosting providers out there and I was wondering if any of you have recommendations or experiences with hosting providers that specialize in WordPress websites? Ideally, I'd like a provider that offers good performance, security, and support for a reasonable price. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions!

Comments

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited April 2023

Speedypage would probably be a good fit

https://speedypage.com/wordpress-hosting

AnycastDNS+BunnyCDN+Imunify360 included, so that takes a load off your shoulders immediately. It also has free backups+DDoS protection protection, so that's another big plus. I can't comment on the support but I'm sure @speedypage would be happy to help you out.

They have a deal for your first month for $1 using promo code "FIRSTMONTH" - can't really go wrong with that. Give them a spin!

• LeviLevi Member

Well, I will put shameless plug and offer free 1 month trial at https://prohostia.com . Try it, play. That will help me.

Thanked by 1KatAdventurer
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Drop me a PM and I can help you get a trial set up for a few months. Not particularly Wordpress-specialized but I’m happy to help you with your needs.

• GhtGht Member
    edited April 2023

I highly recommend https://www.ethernetservers.com/shared-hosting @EthernetServers

60% OFF Coupon - WELOVEHOSTING-WEB-60

• Already mentioned but SpeedyPage looks real good.

• kidrockkidrock Member
    edited April 2023

ExtraVM for high resources or Speedypage for extra BunnyCDN.

• I highly recommend CreativeON as a web hosting provider to anyone in my social circle. Their customer service and support are excellent, and I am very satisfied with their affordable web hosting. The team at CreativeON is highly cooperative, which has made my experience with them even better.

• emghemgh Member

For a simple first time website; don't do the hassle of a new LET provider.

https://buyshared.net/shared-cpanel-hosting/

• bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

@KatAdventurer i can provide in 4 Locations India,US,Uk & NL. :) Starting at 0.50$/m

I can offer one month trial too ~ ~

Bastab

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Oracle free tier + cloudpanel + cloudflare

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

@Ght said:
    I highly recommend https://www.ethernetservers.com/shared-hosting @EthernetServers

60% OFF Coupon - WELOVEHOSTING-WEB-60

Thank you for the mention :)

• +1 SpeedyPage with promo code just 1 USD (first month), give them a spin.

• emghemgh Member

EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDDAD WANTS TO OFFER A SLICE OF THEIR SHARED DIRECTADMIN ACCOUNT DAMN

• emghemgh Member
    edited April 2023

i could set you up on my 5 GB HDD IPv6 hosted at @FlorinMarian apartment

newtork is fast my man

first month free after that 3 tiger skins a month + vat

Thanked by 1bgerard
  • BoltFlareBoltFlare Member, Host Rep

@YoungBlood said:
    I highly recommend CreativeON as a web hosting provider to anyone in my social circle. Their customer service and support are excellent, and I am very satisfied with their affordable web hosting. The team at CreativeON is highly cooperative, which has made my experience with them even better.

A Pakistani Company. Good to hear it on LET.

• HostWildHostWild Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2023

Hello! @KatAdventurer :)

We highly recommend our "Premium cPanel Hosting" plan which has one-click WordPress and other essential applications installer.

Here is Our Premium cPanel Hosting Config:

• Host Unlimited Websites
    • Intel® Xeon E5-2640 v4 (Shared)
    • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 30 GB SSD Disk Space
    • Unlimited Database
    • Unlimited Email Accounts
    • Free SSL (Let's Encrypt)
    • cPanel Access Included
    • LiteSpeed Web Server + LS Cache
    • Fully Optimized Web Server
    • 1 Gbps Network Port
    • Unlimited Bandwidth
    • DDOS Protected
    • Free CloudFlare DNS & CDN Setup
    • No Technical Skill Needed
    • Managed by Our Experts

Cost: $12/month.
    Use Code: "WILD10" for 10% Instant Discount.

@emgh said:
    For a simple first time website; don't do the hassle of a new LET provider.

https://buyshared.net/shared-cpanel-hosting/

+1 for buyshared.net

@Francisco is awesome.

Thanked by 2Francisco emgh
  • sonicsonic Veteran

extravm
    that's all

• alt_alt_ Member
    edited April 2023

Kinsta, if you are looking for premium wordpress hosting.

@alt_ said:
    Kinsta, if you are looking for premium wordpress hosting.

30$ / month for only one website is not suitable on LET. One can get a dedi in this price range.

• @KatAdventurer said: I was wondering if any of you have recommendations or experiences with hosting providers that specialize in WordPress websites?

there seems no LE provider that specializes in wordpress website hosting, though there are some managed providers like wp engine, wpx, pagely, etc which are too costly.

But hosting a wordpress site on latest php 8, with caching and some secret tuning of the server node by the provider can certainly help wordpress sites load faster. Check my signature link about RackNerd hosting plan that I've tested and performs quite superb. You can get wordpress on cPanel starting $10/yr 50GB ssd, premium network, and really fast disk i/o (80 MB/s) which helps to fetch wordpress posts from mysql database and render it with faster cpu/ram so your WP site loads quickly. If you need more, you can add resources later as your site grows. But for my test site using 40+ plugins and 10K uv daily, this racknerd's cpanel plan is sufficient. It also comes with daily auto jetbackups, and cPguard security firewall, modsecurity, and virus/malware scanning, plus litespeed, cloudlinux, etc to keep your site fast and safe from other tenants as well as hackers.

• Professional
    30 GB Storage
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Unlimited Emails
    WordPress Auto Installed
    Free Let's Encrypt SSL
    cPanel Control Panel
    $4.95 USD
    Monthly

Order Here

• sassliksasslik Member

@ShockHosting is very good choice.