Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestion for my project
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Suggestion for my project

bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

Helli im Bastab ~ from India.

I have a Web Hosting Company which i started in 2021. And now thinking to provide vps, dedicated server too.
So ~ ~ i want to take knowledge from everyone,like how tough is that market and also which challenges i will face ^^ Also if you already established a company like this.Share your journey with me.

Comments

• KindyKindy Member

cheap and good quality. especially in terms of support.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • VoidVoid Member

So you are already founder and CEO of three companies offering “High Performance DMCA Ignored Hosting” that is “ Trusted by over 400+ happy customers worldwide” and has support that is “average response time of just 30 minutes with over 15,000 tickets solved to date.” and asking us peasants for advice ? Not to mention also a 17yr old supergenius.

Thanked by 2ManishPant greentea
  • emghemgh Member

The market is great, I think it’s a combination of a very high entry barrier combined with basically no competition in terms of pricing.

This is definitely the market to be in.

Go hard on them! (but you really don’t have to go hard at all to win big though remember, EASY MONEY)

• bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

@Kindy thanka for suggestion.

@jmaxwell Ya thank you, i have knowledge + my team have knowledge about it. But before focusing on it. We want to know about others journey and advice too.

@emgh Thanks a lot bro ~ ~

Thanked by 1emgh