Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't ping/connect my cloudcone vps's !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I can't ping/connect my cloudcone vps's !

I can't ping my VPS's IP (in multi-locations like : China/US).
Please help me solve this problem !!!
IP Address: 64.112.42.18
@Cloudcone
I bought it some minutes ago. It said "running" . But I can't connect it with online VNC console.

Comments

• It's OK now.

• I reinstalled Ubuntu20.04 ...

• I have no problem

• @danielyi said:
    I reinstalled Ubuntu20.04 ...

The vps provided by cloudcone is cheap but unstable, as is the vps I've used before. You have to reinstall or force a reboot to be effective. I think the reason is that the number of vps turned on by the server is far more than it can bear.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@danielyi said:
    I can't ping my VPS's IP (in multi-locations like : China/US).
    Please help me solve this problem !!!
    IP Address: 64.112.42.18
    I bought it some minutes ago. It said "running" . But I can't connect it with online VNC console.

As soon as the VM is deployed, it may take a couple of minutes for the IP to ping (ARP), and for the OS to boot up. If you have any issues, it's best contact our support team, and we can look it up for you.

@mr_dhr said:

@danielyi said:
    I reinstalled Ubuntu20.04 ...

The vps provided by cloudcone is cheap but unstable, as is the vps I've used before. You have to reinstall or force a reboot to be effective. I think the reason is that the number of vps turned on by the server is far more than it can bear.

I believe you are referring to overselling? currently, we have about a 50% CPU usage on our HVs. And rebooting the VM will not fix an overselling problem.

I guess in this case the software/app that you run on your VM may have exhausted the resources in your VM, a reboot would fix that.

If you need help, please open up a ticket and PM me the ID, i'll check it up for you.

Thanked by 1mr_dhr