Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quantum Core outage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quantum Core outage

Anyone else having issues with Quantum Core in Sydney - have had an outage for over 2 hours.

VPS not reachable, no SSH - support which is usually on top of it are silent.

Comments

• KindyKindy Member

I bought 1 year, and used for 1 month they suspended VPS.

• @Kindy said:

Why?

• Can you ICMP?

• My QC VPS in Sydney is still online, has been for 129 days according to Hetrix. Streaming media from it right now.

• @Gravely said:
    Can you ICMP?

Nope, no route to host

• bdlbdl Member

@Kindy said:

what did you do?

• Almost 2 days now, no service, no response from support.

Have had to set up a new VPS over at BinaryLane from remote backups (nice way to spend the Easter break) - so, badly burned by Quantum Core, will not be recommending them by any stretch.

• @QuantumCore, care to comment?

• QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

Hi all,

We're investigating one of our Ryzen nodes as there seems to potentially be a hardware issue with it. Our regular monitoring checks to the node were all passing which is why there was nothing on our status page.

@gowrann, I've responded to your ticket so hopefully we can get you all sorted soon.

Although it was the Easter long weekend, we still should've responded to you sooner so apologies for that. I'll have a chat to the team that were working the long weekend to see what happened.

Cheers,
    QC