Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap anual payment VPS in EU,US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hi guys, I'm looking for some cheap options in EU, US (CO, CA preferred) with budget around ~15 a year with 2TB bw per mo, dedicated IPv4, line speed is not problem, just need to stable.

Thank you,

Comments

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Reach out to us at [email protected]
    I'm sure we can do something custom for you.

~ SMARTHOST

• @Arkas what is a reasonable repeat rate for starting these new-but-almost-identical request threads?

24 views 1 comment Most recent by SmartHost 11:46PMRequests

Need cheap VPS in Germary, Netherland, Finland or Italy
    273 views 5 comments Most recent by kuticon April 7Requests

PacketVM VPS pending after order
    320 views 18 comments 5 new Most recent by cybertech 8:49PMProviders

Cheap VPS in California or Utah
    251 views 17 comments Most recent by aqua April 3Requests

Any cheap provider in California or Utah?
    Closed 76 views 2 comments Most recent by Arkas April 1General

Looking for cheap storage dedicated servers in the US
    581 views 18 comments Most recent by Hxxx April 2

• @tetech said:
    @Arkas what is a reasonable repeat rate for starting these new-but-almost-identical request threads?

24 views 1 comment Most recent by SmartHost 11:46PMRequests

Need cheap VPS in Germary, Netherland, Finland or Italy
    273 views 5 comments Most recent by kuticon April 7Requests

PacketVM VPS pending after order
    320 views 18 comments 5 new Most recent by cybertech 8:49PMProviders

Cheap VPS in California or Utah
    251 views 17 comments Most recent by aqua April 3Requests

Any cheap provider in California or Utah?
    Closed 76 views 2 comments Most recent by Arkas April 1General

Looking for cheap storage dedicated servers in the US
    581 views 18 comments Most recent by Hxxx April 2

my clients's demands, sorry if that bother you.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

It seems to me most important is dedicated IPv4 address than any server specs to me it’s sounds non genuine usage. spam, SEO shit or other illegal activities?

• bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

What specifications you want?

• @WebProject said:
    It seems to me most important is dedicated IPv4 address than any server specs to me it’s sounds non genuine usage. spam, SEO shit or other illegal activities?

The most important is bandwidth and stable network. Dedicated IPv4 is always better for many things, and NAT VPS usually oversold with an unacceptable performance. No spam or anything shitty, just a VPN software dev. Any suggestion?

• @bastab said:
    What specifications you want?

1 core, 512MB RAM, 2TB bw, $15 per year, location EU (DE, FI, NL, IT, LT) or US (CO, CA preferred). Thank you,

• I got some at RackNerd and Dedipath. Thank you guys.

• davidedavide Member
    edited April 2023

Did you evaluate EthernetServers for the US? They seem to offer the highest specs for the dollar, and they are the provider I'm keeping an eye on for myself. Why did you pick Dedipath instead? What are their pros/cons?

About RackNerd, I know they have good PR and whenever they have hardware/network issues they write at length persuading everyone away about how no issues whatsoever have ever actually occurred... I canceled my subscription with them, but most folks here seem to be happy with them.

• @davide said:
    Did you evaluate EthernetServers for the US? They seem to offer the highest specs for the dollar, and they are the provider I'm keeping an eye on for myself. Why did you pick Dedipath instead? What are their pros/cons?

About RackNerd, I know they have good PR and whenever they have hardware/network issues they write at length persuading everyone away about how no issues whatsoever have ever actually occurred... I canceled my subscription with them, but most folks here seem to be happy with them.

A bit comparison of those 3:

• I'm already using EthernetServers, good service, fast response time, you get 2 dedicated IPs(still don't know why, but 2 better then 1, lol). But the bandwidth is low and VPS will be suspended when run of out bandwidth, additional bw cost $1/TB/mo. Less location to choose from.

• RN is good till now. My lucky so I haven't any issue with them. Fast support but usually low-level support so nearly anything need to be escalated to be solved correctly. Yeah and the court case...

• Dedipath's strong point is "unlimited" bandwidth. Not really unlimited but 342TB is really good. Many locations to choose.

I'm new here and I'm still on the selection phase. That's why I want to test as many providers as possible before decide to stick with one for long term.

Thank you,

Thanked by 1davide