Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone knows the answers of this year’s Cloudcone Easter riddle?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone knows the answers of this year’s Cloudcone Easter riddle?

It has been many years that cloudcone brings Easter riddle which is really interesting to resolve.
But there are always some which can not find the answer easily and it is hard to let go.
As they have already been discovered, is there anyone who can explain how to resolve those most difficult riddles?

Comments

• I also want to know the process of solving these puzzles.

• LeviLevi Member

What ridles? Where is it?

• PhantomPainPhantomPain Member
    edited April 2023

@LTniger said:

https://hello.cloudcone.com/2023-easter-egg-hunt/
    @Cloudcone Could you please disclose the answers after the end of the event?

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@PhantomPain said:

@LTniger said:

Sure, the Easter Egg Hunt 2023 event has come to a close, so let's take look at the clues and break 'em down.

Bunny Z Clue:
    5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
    All systems go,
    Yet the operating expenses are low,
    "The advantage of VPS plans", says the Bunny!
    But even while being among the most value for money,
    Our Easter Bunny already had hidden a more discounted plan at this party!
    => Solve the riddle by reading the highlighted words from bottom to top.

Bunny Y Clue:
    A brand new digital page appears, =>refers to the recently launched CDN product.
    Containing a message beyond a thousand measures. =>the famous saying "a picture speaks a thousand words" reworded.
    You may need to Hop and Pop through many zones, => refers to CDN Nexus PoPs.
    And find out how much you’ve flown. => refers to the usage of bandwidth.

Bunny X Clue:
    Follow the Rabbit and you shall find,
    The answer to each riddle asked and bind, => find the link hidden in plain sight of the cloudcone.com footer logo.

Riddle #1
    “I'm the service that's hiding in plain sight,
    A reliable hosting solution that's priced just right”
    What am I?
    =>VPS

Riddle #2
    "I am the name of the feature that grants,
    Extra resources, as if by magic chants".
    What am I?
    =>Scalability

Riddle #3
    I have an end but no beginning, you can enter but never leave, a home but no family, I never speak but there is no word I cannot make.
    What am I?
    =>Keyboard

Riddle #4
    "I'm an Easter tradition, a hidden surprise,
    I'm the backup that's quick and wise"
    What am I?
    =>Snapshots

=>Answer all the riddles and combine the 1st letter of each answer to get the code.

Golden Egg B Clue:
    Bunny hopped in joy after seeing the price for 11 orange eggs, 16 blue eggs, 360 green eggs on our premium hosting service. => the highlighted text guides you to our SC2 creation page to enter the specifications of 11 CPU cores + 16 GB RAM + 360 storage and after unlocks a text above the pricing area.

Golden Egg A Clue:
    The bunny was feeling impish,
    decided to cause some friendly banter.
    So he called his two favorite clouds to tea, => refers to our SC2 and VPS product line.
    and told them he wanted to know who was better. => refers to the comparison page
    They even made a table. How childish! =>the code is hidden in the table.

Golden Egg C Clue:
    After visiting the Meta Universe, => Means Social Media (Instagram in this case)
    With a hoppity hop,
    and a swipe up, => Means scroll up to the bottom
    Ross found the long lost cookie." => The post where we have a meme with Ross

Golden Egg D Clue:
    This Easter egg you seek is hidden away,
    On the product page, where partners play. => refers to the partner platform product page.
    Look closely in the module section, you'll find, => refers to the WHMCS module section.
    A letter sequence that's been cleverly designed. =>the 1st letter of each word in italics has to be combined to form the code.

Thanked by 1PhantomPain
  • @Cloudcone said:

@PhantomPain said:

@LTniger said:

Sure, the Easter Egg Hunt 2023 event has come to a close, so let's take look at the clues and break 'em down.

Bunny Z Clue:
    5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
    All systems go,
    Yet the operating expenses are low,
    "The advantage of VPS plans", says the Bunny!
    But even while being among the most value for money,
    Our Easter Bunny already had hidden a more discounted plan at this party!
    => Solve the riddle by reading the highlighted words from bottom to top.

Bunny Y Clue:
    A brand new digital page appears, =>refers to the recently launched CDN product.
    Containing a message beyond a thousand measures. =>the famous saying "a picture speaks a thousand words" reworded.
    You may need to Hop and Pop through many zones, => refers to CDN Nexus PoPs.
    And find out how much you’ve flown. => refers to the usage of bandwidth.

Bunny X Clue:
    Follow the Rabbit and you shall find,
    The answer to each riddle asked and bind, => find the link hidden in plain sight of the cloudcone.com footer logo.

Riddle #1
    “I'm the service that's hiding in plain sight,
    A reliable hosting solution that's priced just right”
    What am I?
    =>VPS

Riddle #2
    "I am the name of the feature that grants,
    Extra resources, as if by magic chants".
    What am I?
    =>Scalability

Riddle #3
    I have an end but no beginning, you can enter but never leave, a home but no family, I never speak but there is no word I cannot make.
    What am I?
    =>Keyboard

Riddle #4
    "I'm an Easter tradition, a hidden surprise,
    I'm the backup that's quick and wise"
    What am I?
    =>Snapshots

=>Answer all the riddles and combine the 1st letter of each answer to get the code.

Golden Egg B Clue:
    Bunny hopped in joy after seeing the price for 11 orange eggs, 16 blue eggs, 360 green eggs on our premium hosting service. => the highlighted text guides you to our SC2 creation page to enter the specifications of 11 CPU cores + 16 GB RAM + 360 storage and after unlocks a text above the pricing area.

Golden Egg A Clue:
    The bunny was feeling impish,
    decided to cause some friendly banter.
    So he called his two favorite clouds to tea, => refers to our SC2 and VPS product line.
    and told them he wanted to know who was better. => refers to the comparison page
    They even made a table. How childish! =>the code is hidden in the table.

Golden Egg C Clue:
    After visiting the Meta Universe, => Means Social Media (Instagram in this case)
    With a hoppity hop,
    and a swipe up, => Means scroll up to the bottom
    Ross found the long lost cookie." => The post where we have a meme with Ross

Golden Egg D Clue:
    This Easter egg you seek is hidden away,
    On the product page, where partners play. => refers to the partner platform product page.
    Look closely in the module section, you'll find, => refers to the WHMCS module section.
    A letter sequence that's been cleverly designed. =>the 1st letter of each word in italics has to be combined to form the code.

I think it's a little difficult for me, but interesting xD