Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

has anyone gone through this - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

has anyone gone through this

124»

Comments

• lexandrilexandri Member
    edited April 2023

@CheepCluck said:
    they hacked WHMCS, and decided your VM was the lucky number out of a /24 to send bruteforce attacks.
    Whos the crazy one here?

you are an odd figure with no idea of anything, you don't know what you say should be completely ignored at the very least must be some racknerd asshole
    I have several messages in my private about abuses coming

can't see anything but a piece of pizza in front of you want to give an opinion where it shouldn't

• @lexandri said:

@BingoBongo said:

@rustelekom said:

@lexandri said: let me alert you that the system / vps / machine had no output logs just the ip and network

it is clearly configured that their network allows spoofing or someone has not been compromised it is impossible for a single core vps 2gb to push 5tb of traffic in 1 day running brute force attack it does not run 200 threads ever from a bruteforce

I respectfully refuse to delve into the specifics of this case in detail. Instead, I tried to explain the reasons behind the actions taken by the service provider in certain circumstances.

I have no authority or trust in you to make any accusations against you.

You can't argue with him so don't waste your time on him.

He's bashing everyone who either trying to help him or pointing his mistakes.

I'm just answering... idiots who want to accuse without knowing the case one of them would be you

throughout my career I've seen so many whmcs being hacked from these hosts and for many years hackers roamed inside enabling servers to create vps install rootkits in node

Okay we all are Idiots and you are the Einstein here. Now happy?

You momma will be so proud of you that you have unique talent to identify Idiots. :lol:

Congratulations!

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited April 2023

Warning given to OP for repeatedly calling members who are trying to help either stupid or idiots.

Thanked by 2emg dahartigan
  • sreekanth850sreekanth850 Member
    edited April 2023

@lexandri said:

@fazar said:

112 cores with load avg. 73. What the..

I don't think you can imagine what it would be like to work with a big tech streaming
    that's just one of the small servers there are others at peak hours that use 90%

And you want a pirated windows?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/184795/find-windows-server

• @sreekanth850 said:

@lexandri said:

@fazar said:

I don't think you can imagine what it would be like to work with a big tech streaming
    that's just one of the small servers there are others at peak hours that use 90%

what's the problem? if the customer wanted him to turn around

• sreekanth850sreekanth850 Member
    edited April 2023

@lexandri said:

@sreekanth850 said:

@lexandri said:

@fazar said:

I don't think someone who host something genuine stuff/serious stuff uses Pirated windows server.

• @sreekanth850 said:

@lexandri said:

@sreekanth850 said:

@lexandri said:

@fazar said:

I don't think someone who host something genuine stuff/serious stuff uses Pirated windows server.

this is another case that has nothing to do with this one and as incredible as it seems, there was never abuse or anything with this client with pirated windows

• CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited April 2023

@lexandri said:

@CheepCluck said:
    they hacked WHMCS, and decided your VM was the lucky number out of a /24 to send bruteforce attacks.
    Whos the crazy one here?

you are an odd figure with no idea of anything, you don't know what you say should be completely ignored at the very least must be some racknerd asshole
    I have several messages in my private about abuses coming

can't see anything but a piece of pizza in front of you want to give an opinion where it shouldn't

Oh sorry, didn't see you there beyond of all those meds you're supposed to take.

@lexandri said:
    this is another case that has nothing to do with this one and as incredible as it seems, there was never abuse or anything with this client with pirated windows

Did you install some weird free windows license program that your legal department got off of softpedia? i mean this constructively because if you're going to be a cheap asshole you might as well put a rain coat on before it starts to drip.

• emgemg Veteran

Any useful technical information that could be gleaned from this thread has long since passed us by. Now we are being treated to personal attacks and insults, and not very good ones at that. The entertainment value is gone.

-> I raise the motion that this thread be closed.

Thanked by 2BingoBongo angstrom
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

What a hopeless thread

Won't be missed

Good riddance

This discussion has been closed.