Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BTCPayserver Developemant - SysAdmin (DevOps) needed.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BTCPayserver Developemant - SysAdmin (DevOps) needed.

h1z1h1z1 Member
edited May 2023 in Requests

Hello,

I'm looking for developer + sysadmin/devops who "already" an experiance in running btcpayserver and maintance it, handle all the issue and guarantee on-going support and integration if needed.

Also for programmer who already work on btcpayserver are all welcome to write me in PM or TG.

regard price were open to your rate fees as a hourly or monthly or fixed price, we apprecaite and understand your time, give us your price and we will consider it with out team.

TG:
or write in PM.

Please review short feedback on your experiance with btcpayserver, and did you manage to work with xmr with monero or not; and if you develop a plugin before or make some integration or not.

Thanks.

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

We use it and accept Monero. There is already support for it.

• h1z1h1z1 Member

Mate im looking for someone to work with us on btcpayserver development, im not looking to buy from someone use it.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2023

It already has Monero support, basically. That is what I'm saying. I'm not trying to sell or offer you anything.

and did you manage to work with xmr with monero or not; and if you develop a plugin before or make some integration or not.

You made it sound like you're wanting to pay someone to create a feature that already exists.

You can probably find help in their Telegram or Matermost channels as well; https://docs.btcpayserver.org/Support/ . They have freelancers that will do paid work.

• h1z1h1z1 Member

They have bullshit mate, no freelancers there, and yes im looking for running a project under btcpayserver and i need DevOPS and developers to work on it, anyone intersted write in PM or TG.

@MannDude answer your PM and leave this topic mate).

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

You sound like an amazing person to work with.

• VoidVoid Member

@brueggus said:
    You sound like an amazing person to work with.

You sound like an amazing person to work with mate.

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • ehabehab Member

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@ehab lulzsec :smiley:

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited April 2023

Which freelancer will do this?

My friend who is second year in the university and rn he is an intern at a Californian crypto company, his salary is already over 100K/year. Why do people who has this kind of experiences wanna work as a freelancer?

• h1z1h1z1 Member

@Hayashima said:
    Which freelancer will do this?

My friend who is second year in the university and rn he is an intern at a Californian crypto company, his salary is already over 100K/year. Why do people who has this kind of experiences wanna work as a freelancer?

because im opening for 20-30K for this project as a start price.

• h1z1h1z1 Member

up, still looking.

• emghemgh Member

@r1z said: @MannDude answer your PM and leave this topic mate

lol

you insulted a well intended reply by a reputable user several times while he kept trying to help

obviously you're not going to find anyone that is at least somewhat wanted in their field to help you out here

i would say sorry but im really not sorry so thats that

• h1z1h1z1 Member

insult what ? the guy thinking im asking hosting to pay with btcpayserver, he didn't relize im looking to hire for it.. that's it.

be sorry of yourself) im good; my mail box is full, but still looking for more specailized.

• emghemgh Member

@r1z said: up, still looking.

@r1z said: im good; my mail box is full

Thanked by 10xbkt