Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Email Marketing friendly VPS with additional ip availability.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Email Marketing friendly VPS with additional ip availability.

Hello guys,
I would like to purchase a VPS for my email marketing business with resonable amount of IP's provisions. However, i'm interested in email marketing friendly VPS who wouldn't just kick us out of their platform for any slight issue as this will affect our business alot.
Looking forward to your responses.
Thanks.

Thanked by 1hostwebis

Comments

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited April 2023

Do not bother getting a VPS for that, you will face shit ton of issues with email deliverability.
    Stick to "marketing email senders" - If what you are sending is not spam.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@treesmokah said:
    Do not bother getting a VPS for that, you will face shit ton of issues with email deliverability.

This.

You should be checking out SendGrid, Amazon SES etc.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@raydar said:
    I would like to purchase a VPS for my email marketing business with resonable amount of IP's provisions. However, i'm interested in email marketing friendly VPS who wouldn't just kick us out of their platform for any slight issue as this will affect our business alot.
    Looking forward to your responses.

Just no

Congrats on your first post

• @treesmokah said:

The issue here is i provide email marketing service to customers, which email marketing senders will you recommend apart from Amazon SES (They didn't agree to work with us).

• hostwebishostwebis Member, Host Rep

You are doing it right.

Buy a VPS with 1 IP or more install mautic or other software and start sending emails.
    Emails will be delivered and you just need to take care of complaints if any.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

You are asking for advice on a spam friendly VPS ???

• @raydar said:

@treesmokah said:

The issue here is i provide email marketing service to customers, which email marketing senders will you recommend apart from Amazon SES (They didn't agree to work with us).

I got denied by SES on my legitimate(and registered projects) so I will give you a benefit of the doubt and consider you a legitimate sender.
    Mail.baby is pretty comfy, that's what I use nowadays.