Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for a dedicated server with Xeon, 16(+)GB, SSD.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for a dedicated server with Xeon, 16(+)GB, SSD.

smibasmiba Member
edited December 2013 in Requests

Hi,

I'm searching for a stable server host which can offer me a server with atleast a Xeon CPU, 16GB RAM and a 2x 120GB SSD. The SSD could be changed for a good hdd, but it would need to be a enterprise disk.

Remember i'm searching for a cheap host which will offer the most. As long as the support is not that bad.
1TB Bandwidth will be enough, the amount are not bursts but a constant rate of about 100-400KB/s.

I already checked soyoustart but i'm not really in love with their setup coasts. Also checked online, but they are not in stock atm.

Comments

• It seems your previous searches have been for servers in Europe. Will the US work for you?

• @fizzyjoe908 said:
    It seems your previous searches have been for servers in Europe. Will the US work for you?

I prefer in europe, but the US is good enough. Its for a dogecoin mining pool, my pool grew faster then expected and my old ovh kimsufi server can't handle it.

• @smiba What is your maximum monthly budget? I could offer you something out of Chicago.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We have servers available in Atlanta. What's your budget?