Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the state of Directadmin? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's the state of Directadmin?

2»

Comments

• emghemgh Member

The state is sadly that their fancy fade in fade out animations make even terminal more enjoyable.

• @Francisco said:

@sparek said: Having said all of that - I think the main thing this whole cPanel increase did was put the limelight on the fact that the control panel interface really doesn't matter that much. Most users just log into their control panel to install WordPress and create email accounts. As long as the control panel interface does that, I don't think end-users really care how "pretty" it looks.

Not even login these days.

You can get 'advanced' DA/CP integration into WHMCS & Hostbill for a little extra, and it handles 99% of the tasks most users will do.

DA's a great product and the team has always been extremely supportive & receptive. With Namecrane we intend to grow with DA and only keep the cPanel nodes we have, and probably not provision anymore.

Francisco

I will 100% keep my Cpanel shared hosting account with you as long as you keep it, but I personally think DirectAdmin is trash.

DirectAdmin is the cheaper product for a reason, and I don’t mind paying you a premium for Cpanel.