Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps

hello i am looking for ipv4 working in Turkmenistan

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@cociu can help

• NexusBytes has all you need

• bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

@treesmokah nexusbytes are scammers bro. : ) My 78$ refund is still pending from last 9 month's

• @bastab said:
    @treesmokah nexusbytes are scammers bro. : ) My 78$ refund is still pending from last 9 month's

I don't believe you.
    They are a solid company running for many years.

Jay is a good goy.

@treesmokah that's why their reveiws are poor and site is down : ) and haven't refunded a lot people's money !

• @bastab said:
    @treesmokah that's why their reveiws are poor and site is down : ) and haven't refunded a lot people's money !

That's fake news. Its impossible NexusBytes would run away.

• VoidVoid Member

@bastab said:

All systems operational bass.

https://heartbeat.nexusbytes.com/

Thanked by 1treesmokah

@treesmokah

I don't have any intention to hurt your feelings but sorry they cheated me and still they haven't replied my ticket. : ) **Check Truspiot reviews too

@jmaxwell i said their main website is down not their service. Their servers are good ,ik that too.

• @bastab said:
    @treesmokah

I don't have any intention to hurt your feelings but sorry they cheated me and still they haven't replied my ticket. : ) **Check Truspiot reviews too

@jmaxwell i said their main website is down not their service. Their servers are good ,ik that too.

Nah mate, there is no way.
    Also, the website works for me. Seems like NexusBytes is doing a little promo for Stockholm Uni. That's fine/

• VoidVoid Member

@bastab said:
    @treesmokah

Their servers are the best, undoubtedly. Besides all services are 100% up according to their website so everything is fine. Most other providers guarantee only 99.9 or so uptime, not 100%. Truly remarkable. Don’t believe those presspilot reviews by haters.

/s

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

@Kemal said:
    hello i am looking for ipv4 working in Turkmenistan

It's always a good practice to ask the host about potential IP address blocks before placing an order if you're located in Turkmenistan or any other country with similar restrictions. This will help you avoid any connectivity issues or disruptions in accessing your services or losing money.