Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RefinedHost Insta Dedi not really instant I have found
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RefinedHost Insta Dedi not really instant I have found

Thought I would try out RefinedHost's Insta dedi offer after my staff has used it before but my experience hasn't been good so far.1-4 hours was the wait time they advertised but 26 hours later crickets. They haven't even replied to my tickets

Comments

• Almost 40 hours and @RefinedHost hasn't responded to my tickets. They took $160 of my money for nothing

• RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep

Hello,
    I deeply apologize about this. We have had a WHMCS issue with not properly importing tickets and I deeply apologize. This issue has now been resolved. Can you either make a new ticket or DM me your ticket number please?

• @RefinedHost said:
    Hello,
    I deeply apologize about this. We have had a WHMCS issue with not properly importing tickets and I deeply apologize. This issue has now been resolved. Can you either make a new ticket or DM me your ticket number please

You closed my tickets without answering,I guess that's the issue you mean.My server still hasn't been provisioned.It will be a week now

• LeviLevi Member

@ncsean said:

@RefinedHost said:
    Hello,
    I deeply apologize about this. We have had a WHMCS issue with not properly importing tickets and I deeply apologize. This issue has now been resolved. Can you either make a new ticket or DM me your ticket number please

You closed my tickets without answering,I guess that's the issue you mean.My server still hasn't been provisioned.It will be a week now

You have been scammed boy, scammed!