Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Plesk reseller hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Plesk reseller hosting

Hi LET community,

Looking for plesk/windows reseller hosting with 20GB space to start with. Bandwidth also comparatively similar to other providers. Although the budget was never planned and thought I could get something in the same range as Cpanel/Linux however, a quick search couldn't yield very recent threads in LET for plesk/windows. Not sure if I didn't search well enough or plesk/windows hosting has not been the trend lately.

Open to suggestions.

Thanks.

Comments

• rcy026rcy026 Member
    edited April 2023

So you want plesk on a windowsbased server? Has that ever been a trend?
    I've been in in the hosting business for 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never seen anyone offer that. Granted, I have not looked for it, but still.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@rcy026 said:
    I've been in in the hosting business for 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never seen anyone offer that. Granted, I have not looked for it, but still.

What in 30 years you never heard of window reseller hosting using plesk control panel ? then you might be not updated with the hosting industry . I started in year 2008 with Window reseller hosting as I used to develop website and app using c# and asp.net.

@gtrax you can look at https://mochahost.com/resellerSolutions_windows.php. One of my known is still using them for years and had only very few issues.

Also is there any location preference, I will ask my known if he can share more provider details.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • gtraxgtrax Member

Yes I agree with the main stream trend. I have never needed one in my line of business since mid 2000s.
    That's why I reached out and asked for it.

@rcy026 said:

• gtraxgtrax Member

@ManishPant said:

@rcy026 said:

What in 30 years you never heard of window reseller hosting using plesk control panel ? then you might be not updated with the hosting industry . I started in year 2008 with Window reseller hosting as I used to develop website and app using c# and asp.net.

@gtrax you can look at https://mochahost.com/resellerSolutions_windows.php. One of my known is still using them for years and had only very few issues.

Also is there any location preference, I will ask my known if he can share more provider details.

Thanks, Yes I have heard of mocha.

Ideally USA. UK or similar region.

• @ManishPant said:

@rcy026 said:

Since it seems hard to find, I'm probably not the only one.
    I started in the mid 90's and I've even done some asp development, but I've still never seen a host run plesk on Windows. But as I said, I have not been looking for it either.

I'm not contributing anything to this thread so I'm leaving, I was just a bit surprised that there is even a market for such a thing. :smile:

• 2 years ago I used Plesk Windows with Hostnamaste -> Los Angeles, California USA

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

I can provide
    150GB Disk Space
    Unmetered Bandwidth+ Unlimited Accounts

At 120$ for First Year : )
    All Taxes are included***
    Renewal at 270$

If need then inbox ~~
    Bastab : )

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2023

We can provide Plesk reseller accounts but based on Debian OS.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • BoltFlareBoltFlare Member, Host Rep

@WebProject said:

Docker and Git extension is enabled?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@BoltFlare said:

@WebProject said:

Git extension is enabled

• BoltFlareBoltFlare Member, Host Rep

@WebProject said:

@BoltFlare said:

@WebProject said:

Git extension is enabled

Thanks for your reply. Your reseller plans are awesome but we need docker too.