Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there Host provider who offering IPv4 over IPv4 Tunnels
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there Host provider who offering IPv4 over IPv4 Tunnels

Hi all, I hope I can explain this better.
What is in my mind, buying couple IPv4 from host providers from multiple locations around the world to create my own proxy/VPN service, since I notice most of these proxy/VPN services provider are actually using hosting IP addresses from multiple hosting providers like DO AWS etc.

I found out the only way I can create such service, is to get these IPs from hosting providers without get limited with bandwidth is getting the heavy left on carnalized server

I don't claim to I know what exactly works IP Tunnels but I found this explain clear to me

If all these are works out, Are any hosting provider welling to sell such service , and at what cost ( per IP and minimum order etc )

Comments

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

x4b sells this service

• @JustPfff said:
    Hi all, I hope I can explain this better.
    What is in my mind, buying couple IPv4 from host providers from multiple locations around the world to create my own proxy/VPN service, since I notice most of these proxy/VPN services provider are actually using hosting IP addresses from multiple hosting providers like DO AWS etc.

I found out the only way I can create such service, is to get these IPs from hosting providers without get limited with bandwidth is getting the heavy left on carnalized server

I don't claim to I know what exactly works IP Tunnels but I found this explain clear to me

If all these are works out, Are any hosting provider welling to sell such service , and at what cost ( per IP and minimum order etc )

We're providing this, please write me your needs in dm

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hello! We can do it for you: https://vsys.host/contact