Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WE JUST HAD A BABY! Lifetime Offers! | Shared/Reseller DA in LA, DE and SG! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WE JUST HAD A BABY! Lifetime Offers! | Shared/Reseller DA in LA, DE and SG!

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hey everyone,

Small stock available!

Feel free to order :)

• Only just signed up to try a VPS from Racknerd, but would like to take the time to say congratulations to MikePT and his better half on the great news. I've been with Myw.pt for some time (A few years or more). Very rarely needed help, but when I've asked always got a helpful and polite response. Definitely recommend this service for shared or reseller hosting. All the best Mike

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT

@DrFunkenbreakz said:
    Only just signed up to try a VPS from Racknerd, but would like to take the time to say congratulations to MikePT and his better half on the great news. I've been with Myw.pt for some time (A few years or more). Very rarely needed help, but when I've asked always got a helpful and polite response. Definitely recommend this service for shared or reseller hosting. All the best Mike

Thank you so much for your feedback, it's very important to us! And made our day, cheers! 👌

Thanked by 1DrFunkenbreakz
  • sck03sck03 Member
    edited April 2023

Congratulations on the baby

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Is there a limit on the number of emails sent per day @MikePT

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • lq9xlq9x Member

@mayiyun said:
    Is there a limit on the number of emails sent per day @MikePT

It's 200.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@sck03 said:
    Congratulations on the baby

Thank you!

@mayiyun said:

@lq9x said:

@mayiyun said:

It's 200.

Correct @lq9x , thank you for helping! :)

Thanked by 1lq9x
  • Congrats Mike

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Hi @MikePT, congrats on the baby mate! Going to try and purchase 2x Reseller Advanced :smile: If I may ask if additional storage can be rented down the line and also the inode limit per DA account?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • RamiRami Member

Congratulations

Thanked by 1MikePT

@FiberSuds said:
    Congrats Mike

Thank you!

@Rami said:
    Congratulations

Thank you!

@totoybilbobaggins said:
    Hi @MikePT, congrats on the baby mate! Going to try and purchase 2x Reseller Advanced :smile: If I may ask if additional storage can be rented down the line and also the inode limit per DA account?

Hey. If there's stock, sure. No inode limits as long as it's reasonable.

Cheers! :)

• @totoybilbobaggins said:
    Hi @MikePT, congrats on the baby mate! Going to try and purchase 2x Reseller Advanced :smile: If I may ask if additional storage can be rented down the line and also the inode limit per DA account?

@MikePT
    Just ran out of stock! :cry: Should have jumped in head first :lol: Thanks anyway and congrats again!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT it seems the Softaculous license is expired. Can you take some time to deal with it?

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT

@totoybilbobaggins said:

@totoybilbobaggins said:

@MikePT
    Just ran out of stock! :cry: Should have jumped in head first :lol: Thanks anyway and congrats again!

Added. :)

Go ahead!

@einverne said:
    @MikePT it seems the Softaculous license is expired. Can you take some time to deal with it?

Done, sorry for that, the PayPal subscription isn't working properly...

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Big comprata for the new born! It’/s a boy or girl?

Thanked by 2MikePT Ympker

@chiccorosso said:
    Big comprata for the new born! It’/s a boy or girl?

Boy, another one! :D

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Yuppie, now work for a baby girl 🤣

@chiccorosso said:
    Yuppie, now work for a baby girl 🤣

Not for now, please. I haven't been able to get decent nights of sleep!

• @MikePT said:

@totoybilbobaggins said:

@totoybilbobaggins said:

@MikePT

Go ahead!

Thank you! Copped one in SG, I also wanted to subscribe to LA server but I just saw a thread about perfectip.net having some sort of problems? Would it be possible to sign up in DE/SG for the meantime or would you say LA is stable enough atm?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@totoybilbobaggins said:

@MikePT said:

@totoybilbobaggins said:

@totoybilbobaggins said:

@MikePT

Go ahead!

Thank you! Copped one in SG, I also wanted to subscribe to LA server but I just saw a thread about perfectip.net having some sort of problems? Would it be possible to sign up in DE/SG for the meantime or would you say LA is stable enough atm?

LA is stable when the DC is online. So far not much downtime. Planning to migrate in the next few months. 👌

• Congratulation on your second baby a few weeks ago. When is the third due ha ha?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • kaireekairee Member

Congratulations!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • timelapsetimelapse Member
    edited May 2023

@MikePT said:

@totoybilbobaggins said:

@MikePT said:

@totoybilbobaggins said:

@totoybilbobaggins said:

@MikePT

Go ahead!

LA is stable when the DC is online. So far not much downtime. Planning to migrate in the next few months. 👌

Congrats on the baby!

Yes noticed LA being down and slow recently...

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • ariq01ariq01 Member
    edited May 2023

WDE1

Load Average
    Last 1 minute   47.39
    Last 5 minutes  30.8
    Last 15 minutes     18.46

Is everything alright sir?

update*

Last 1 minute   62.31
    Last 5 minutes  55.47
    Last 15 minutes     39.28

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

@ariq01 said:
    WDE1

Load Average
    Last 1 minute     47.39
    Last 5 minutes    30.8
    Last 15 minutes   18.46

Is everything alright sir?

update*

Last 1 minute     62.31
    Last 5 minutes    55.47
    Last 15 minutes   39.28

Yeah my monitoring says it's offline. Hopefully @MikePT is already aware of it since he hopefully also has monitoring and gets alerts via text/telegram/slack whatever that is faster than email.

Thanked by 2ariq01 MikePT
  • The downtime today made me think, I have accounts in De, sg, and la, is there some way I can keep the content of these three locations in sync? Wouldn't that be a good way to keep the online rate high?

Hey there,

I've sent the following reply to our clients:

"Hey there,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you - sadly, I was out, and couldn't handle the issue, however, it seems to have solved by itself.

We'll keep monitoring the server."

So sorry for the issues you've faced today. It's the first time the DE server had issues!

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • BradMcABradMcA Member
    edited May 2023

Well I have quite a few sites running on my shiny new 25 and 50 GB .DE reseller plans for a few weeks now and here's my summary of hosting with Mike..

Support - he's great!, doesn't need a call centre army to provide suitable support for what we buy here!.

Hosting speed - hey, I have been pushing my fleet of divi wordpress sites around hosts for years and this is honestly the first time that using the divi builder is a pleasure with caching actually working to a point that the UI is responsive enough to get things done quickly with the modern CPUs on the box. The GTMetrix etc scores are awesome too >95%

Sure there's a slight learning curve with DirectAdmin but that's part of the fun of all this stuff we do.

Big thanks to @MikePT for this offer, hopefully there will be no need to shunt websites around again for at least a few years to come.

I even took my sites off the RackNerd VPS I bought 6 months ago, don't know what I'm going to do with that box for the remaining 6 months..

@BradMcA said:
    Well I have quite a few sites running on my shiny new 25 and 50 GB .DE reseller plans for a few weeks now and here's my summary of hosting with Mike..

Support - he's great!, doesn't need a call centre army to provide suitable support for what we buy here!.

Hosting speed - hey, I have been pushing my fleet of divi wordpress sites around hosts for years and this is honestly the first time that using the divi builder is a pleasure with caching actually working to a point that the UI is responsive enough to get things done quickly with the modern CPUs on the box. The GTMetrix etc scores are awesome too >95%

Sure there's a slight learning curve with DirectAdmin but that's part of the fun of all this stuff we do.

Big thanks to @MikePT for this offer, hopefully there will be no need to shunt websites around again for at least a few years to come.

I even took my sites off the RackNerd VPS I bought 6 months ago, don't know what I'm going to do with that box for the remaining 6 months..

Thank you so, so much for your review Brad, I hadn't seen it!

<3

• kkiskkkkiskk Member

t <3 <3 <3 <3

Thanked by 1MikePT