Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PacketVM VPS pending after order
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PacketVM VPS pending after order

Hi guys, yesterday I ordered a VPS from @PacketVM but it's pending till now. I tried to open a support ticket but no response at all. Anyone know how to contact them? Just want to get a refund now.

Comments

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited April 2023

Yes. The ticket has not been responded yet.

• emghemgh Member

My recommendation is to report them to the Pawtucket Police Department through Fax.

Fax: (401) 727-9133

• They responded to the ticket only after I had opened a dispute on Paypal. Lol. Then now they stop responding after delivering the VPS which I don't need anymore because of the 3 days waiting time. What a scam.

• Yes, they even don't reply my ticket. I don't have a service with them, just curious how they will respond to the non users.

• prem

• They actually replied one of my ticket yesterday and said they'll see what they can do. So I think now I need to wait for another 3 days to get a response.

• @kuticon said: They actually replied one of my ticket yesterday and said they'll see what they can do. So I think now I need to wait for another 3 days to get a response.

Hahaha, it's been 3 days since i created a ticket.

• they haven't replied after saying that they'll look into my vps, its been a few days now..

• Mod or admins should take a look at this matter. My ticket is not responded from 4th April.

• kuticonkuticon Member
    edited April 2023

Well I tried to create a thread about that but LET admin said that we should lower our expectation. Lol.

• bdlbdl Member

Easter

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2023

@bdl said:
    Easter

Weekend is one more excuse, some companies can use and not limited to the following excuses: support team on holiday, power cut, weekends, national holidays, not in mood to answer any tickets, too busy try again in few weeks, wait for a response, $15 ticket charge as we unmanaged service and CBA to response even if it’s pre-sales / sales ticket, etc

• @febryanvaldo said:
    Mod or admins should take a look at this matter.

You're not in business relationship with mods or admins who are there to voluntary manage the forum, but hosting company non related to the forum.
    Hosting company may sucks, but what do you expect from some forum moderators to do in their free time?

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2023

Apologies for the delay in responding to this post.

If people have an issue, can they please PM me with details and I will look into it? I see no pending orders at the moment. Granted, some orders have had delays with activation which I apologize for and some tickets have also had delayed responses but you are paying very little money and these are unmanaged so I don't think there is an expectation that we respond within 5 minutes.

Again, there are no pending orders at the moment so I need to know about these issues if they are still outstanding. There are also no tickets about pending orders at this time.

I apologize if people have had issues but I can't resolve problems if I don't know about them.

• @PacketVM said:
    I apologize if people have had issues but I can't resolve problems if I don't know about them.

That's why they are opening tickets - to formally let you know.

Thanked by 1RapToN
  • Hmm...

• @PacketVM said:
    ...but you are paying very little money...

Customer paying the price you offered, why blame them?

• well, another one to add to my list.

Thanked by 1khalequzzaman