Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★★ 19.95 €/year ★★ VPS KVM Hosted in Spain ★ 1 GB RAM / 10 GB NVMe / 10 Gbps / BGP / DDoS Protected
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★★ 19.95 €/year ★★ VPS KVM Hosted in Spain ★ 1 GB RAM / 10 GB NVMe / 10 Gbps / BGP / DDoS Protected

jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2023 in Offers

Dear LET users, we are back! :)

It's been a while since we published aggressive offers due to the shortage of IPs, but now we have been able to recover 1024 extra IPs and we can do something interesting for you:

70~50% discount based on our main price listings:
https://ginernet.com/en/vps-leb/

All servers include a 10 Gbps port (shared with the rest of the VPS on the same node).

LEB-1G
CPU: 1 x 2.40 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 10 GB NVMe
Traffic: 1 TB/month
19.95 €/year
ORDER NOW

LEB-2G
CPU: 1 x 2.40 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Storage: 25 GB NVMe
Traffic: 2 TB/month
39.95 €/year
ORDER NOW

LEB-4G
CPU: 2 x 2.40 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 50 GB NVMe
Traffic: 4 TB/month
69.95 €/year
ORDER NOW

LEB-8G
CPU: 4 x 2.40 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Storage: 100 GB NVMe
Traffic: 8 TB/month
129.95 €/year
ORDER NOW

DataCenter: Interxion @ Madrid (Spain)
Virtualization: KVM
Control panel: GridCP
Network: BGP AS59432
Looking Glass: http://lg.ginernet.com/

Backup: Daily offsite automated and on demand

IPv4 extra: 2 €/month
IPv4 Voxility DDoS protected: 3 €/month
IPv4 Path.net DDoS protected: 3 €/month
IPv6 /48: 12 €/year
BYOIP: 10 €/month + 25 € setup (subnet price)
BYOIP DDoS protected: 50 €/month + 25 € setup (Price for /24, biggest contact us)
BGP session: 25 €/month + 100 € setup (unlimited prefixes)
BGP DDoS protected session: 50 €/month + 100 € setup (Price for /24, biggest contact us)

I remain at your disposal to answer your questions!

I'm sure you will like to see some pictures of our racks, here they are. We are especially proud of our set of 2 Juniper MX204 routers, which together with the Arista switches give us an amazing network stability.

GINERNET

Comments

• IPv6 available by default? It looks like I'll have to pay 12 € to get IPv6.

Thanked by 3cold Carlin0 Mumbly
  • Some ryzen/epyc servers would be good

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2023

@Kousaka said:
    IPv6 available by default? It looks like I'll have to pay 12 € to get IPv6.

Our GridCP is designed to assign IPv6 (/48) to customers, not to VPS directly.

Then, you will be able to split this /48 in multiple /64 and route to any of your servers.

This is how is developed.

IPv6 /48 only 12 €/year (1€/month).

• That's pretty unique feature. To charge extra for IPv6 with vps. :D
    Good luck with that!

Thanked by 1Carlin0

When we developed GridCP, we thought it would be an option that users would value. To be able to have a /48, split it into multiple /64 and be able to allocate each /64 between the different VPS.

There are some customers who are using this, but it seems that the vast majority do not value it...

We will definitely offer the classic /64 for free per VPS (someday).

• @jmginer said:
    When we developed GridCP, we thought it would be an option that users would value. To be able to have a /48, split it into multiple /64 and be able to allocate each /64 between the different VPS.

There are some customers who are using this, but it seems that the vast majority do not value it...

We will definitely offer the classic /64 for free per VPS (someday).

How about offering free /48’s when your current offer is live, like you did in the past? After all IPv6 subnets are virtually free. You have an entire /32 (and with possibility to grow), IPv6 shouldn’t be costly. When your /64 allocations are ready to go, charge for free /48’s if you do want money for IPv6. Renumbering is painful, but it’s still better than not having IPv6 at all.

@Kousaka said:

How about offering free /48’s when your current offer is live, like you did in the past? After all IPv6 subnets are virtually free. You have an entire /32 (and with possibility to grow), IPv6 shouldn’t be costly. When your /64 allocations are ready to go, charge for free /48’s if you do want money for IPv6. Renumbering is painful, but it’s still better than not having IPv6 at all.

Because customers who do not renew the VPS keep the IPv6 /48 indefinitely, simply because it is free and whmcs renews it automatically.

• @jmginer said:

@Kousaka said:

Because customers who do not renew the VPS keep the IPv6 /48 indefinitely, simply because it is free and whmcs renews it automatically.

While I do not think charging for IPv6 is reasonable, from the provider side it should be possible to cancel a service or modify the price. Just send a notice to them and proceed. They have no service so the subnet is not used, this could be a reason for reclamation.

Can anyone name another provider who charges for IPv6 in 2023? I mean charging for larger subnets or IPv4 sounds perfectly reasonable, but for basic IPv6 connectivity? Not good at all.

Anyway, good luck on your sale. I do hear your service is great and Spain is a (kinda) exotic location, given the competitive price hope it will attract someone in need.

• coldcold Member

value what ? the honor to pay for ipv6 ?

• That BGP session fee.... Bruh

• foxtarefoxtare Member
    edited April 2023

Cost for the 2 GB ram vps is very attractive indeed (Iva included, I presume), shortlisting you in case Hetzner suddenly decides to kick me out for whatever unspecified reason...

• alt_alt_ Member

Nice offer, (I think I saw this offer before). The network is premium.