Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosthatch Iso Link
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosthatch Iso Link

I've been trying for over a week to upload a custom iso file to hosthatch. I already made a iso with virtio drivers but cant find a site to host it so hosthatch accepts it. Have tried onedrive and dropbox and only getting errors. PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• spunspun Member

Just saw this. I believe when I did it originally I was able to upload directly. Looks like HostHatch forces you to upload it somewhere that shows the .iso extension. If you have a website you can upload it into your public_html folder and that will give you a download link with the .iso extension. Windows Server 2022 is about 5GB (at least the version that I have).

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Might could try this if you don’t have a web server
    https://frocdn.com/
    It puts a direct link for you

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • amarcamarc Veteran

Any idea who is owner of this ? Is this something opensource,selfhostable maybe ?

• @amarc said: Any idea who is owner of this ? Is this something opensource,selfhostable maybe ?

The owner is Fro aka @Advin

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2023

How long do you need it hosted for? Shoot me a PM and I'll let you host it with us long enough that you can grab it.

I'll just plop it in the public_html directory of a random project placeholder of ours so that you can grab it. No big deal.

Thanked by 1DigitalFyre
  • emghemgh Member
    edited April 2023

https://transfer.sh/ here you go sir

unlimited?? storage

people are great for taking the time building stuff like this

that website has made my digital life 10x easier, free, no ads

Thanked by 1TimboJones