Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I really need a buyvm $12.95. Who can help me
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

66853316685331 Member
edited March 2012 in Help

Comments

• kendidkendid Veteran

Appears you may not have to wait long, via twitter

"RELEASE THE STOKEN! March 23rd, 2012, 6AM GMT -8 ;)"

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited March 2012

@kendid said: Appears you may not have to wait long, via twitter

"RELEASE THE STOKEN! March 23rd, 2012, 6AM GMT -8 ;)"

Bull. Shit.

• Marks calendar

• I waited for several months. Have no goods state.

• Only ponies can help you.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Zetta said: Bull. Shit.

It's marked and everyone is on board for it :)

Francisco

• Yeah, apparently Constantinos' pissdrop "DoS" couldn't even take our billing box down... but we're going to be overloaded from order placement, I bet XD

• Buyvm, I need you.

• kendidkendid Veteran

Hey, what happened to Cedric's countdown page??? The one with the countdown clock... That added to the excitement of the sale, having the clock countdown displayed on one of the monitors!

• @kendid - I'll see about putting one back up :P

@6685331 - I already told you that you are not permitted any further services with us. Please be aware that any attempt to get around this ban to acquire services, or any attempts to register an alternate account will result in immediate termination.

• @Aldryic I did not pay a invoice ones I just assumed this was the norm not cancelling. Can I still get services?

• @Taylor: does that work for anything else?

• @Taylor - That depends on the circumstances. But generally, so long as an accounts debts are paid off (invoices are pro-rated to the date of termination, we don't charge a full month when you only owe us half), we will allow further services.

• @Zetta said: Bull. Shit.

Don't forget about this. Still have less than 9 months to prove it.

• I like how the OP didn't realize what was said in this thread:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/1537/looking-for-a-reliable-vps-custody.-pray-for-help-need-a-1024-m-bandwidth-2000-g-hard-disk-20-g-pric

@Aldryic said: @6685331 No, I received your email. However, your account is not permitted any further services with us due to repeated outbound DoS attempts.

• Purposefully ignored, rather. You'd be surprised how many (mostly Chinese, yes) clients with a good enough grasp of English to post coherent threads, but as soon as they hear "you're banned", they suddenly don't recognize latin characters.

• @6685331 said: Buyvm, I need you.

Can't you live without them?

• I hope to have a very buyvm VPS I know I start to make mistakes. Sorry again. But I was a credit customers. Very buyvm need. Because he can give me safe.

Thanked by 1OneTwo
  • No, you are not getting any further services from us. We gave you 3 chances to resolve the issue, and you did nothing. This issue is not up for debate.

• bijan588bijan588 Member
    edited March 2012

^Not funny, thats actually really f*cked up >_>

• u4iau4ia Member

^^ I actually had the tune to that song running through my head when I read it :)

• IvraatiemsIvraatiems Member
    edited March 2012

New BuyVM slogan: BuyVM very need - He can give you safe!

• vedranvedran Veteran

all your base are belong to us

• One of our IRC regulars coined a pretty amusing one when I was thrusting through audits awhile back: "The loss of the customer is immaterial".