Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

April 1st Flash Sale - All servers under £100/mo - Ryzen/Xeon 64-128GB NVMe/SSD - No fools!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

April 1st Flash Sale - All servers under £100/mo - Ryzen/Xeon 64-128GB NVMe/SSD - No fools!

Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2023 in Offers

Hi all,

Happy Aprils Fools, I can promise you this thread has no fools - only good deals in our April 1st Flash Sale!

All servers are ready for instant deployment and are limited in stock!

Deploy servers are based in London, United Kingdom with CosmicGuard DDoS mitigation for gaming and web filters. IPv4 and IPv6 BGP sessions are included with all services as well as assisted setups.

You can deploy these on our client portal https://my.scaleblade.com/order/dedicated/instant

Open a ticket or message me on the forums for custom enquiries.

Offers:

All services come with 35TB monthly bandwidth, we double bandwidth (70TB/mo) for FREE if you open a ticket and tell us you're from LET!

2x Intel Xeon 2640V4 (20c/40t)
Memory: 128GB DDR4
Storage: 2x1TB SSD
Uplink: 10Gbps
Price: £99.99/mo (reoccurring discount)

Ryzen 7 5700X (8c/16t)
Memory: 64GB DDR4
Storage: 2x1TB NVMe
Uplink: 1Gbps
Price: £74.99/mo (reoccurring discount)

Ryzen 5 5600X (6c/12t)
Memory: 64GB DDR4
Storage: 2x1TB NVMe
Uplink: 1Gbps
Price: £64.99/mo (reoccurring discount)

Comments

• Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

WireGuard specific L7 filtering has now been put into production. Open a ticket to have the profile applied to your port.

• Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

RESTOCK
    All April cancellations have been wiped and put back up on the site as part of the April 1st sale, ends Wednesday. Pick up some cheap Ryzen and Intel servers!