Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Racknerd Vps Bandwidth?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Racknerd Vps Bandwidth?

I'm looking to purchase this racknerd vps https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=767
However the premium bandwidth is shown as 3000Gb per month. Is it for just outbound data transfer or for both outbound and inbound?
And what happens when the premium data is exhausted? Does the speed get limited or will I get charged extra? Thanks

Thanked by 1ananas

Comments

• Have you tried contacting them?

• @CyberneticTitan said:
    Have you tried contacting them?

I tried using the chat on their website and the support person said he was new and he did'nt have an idea.
    I then sent them a mail at [email protected] and now i got the response.
    Apparently the server does get suspended once the monthly bandwidth is exceeded.
    This is sad, I guess I'll have to go with ethernetservers as they offer unmetered inbound bandwidth.

• From RN sales thread

Double Bandwidth: We will be doubling bandwidth for orders placed for our Easter Sale by LET members B) Simply comment your order # if you're interested in FREE double bandwidth.

@dustinc

• @RealPCGamer101 said: However the premium bandwidth is shown as 3000Gb per month. Is it for just outbound data transfer or for both outbound and inbound?

to my knowledge it is both inbound plus outbound. Dustin can tell you in-detail.

Also, you can also double your bandwidth if you have purchased the vps from any offer thread here, like black friday, easter, new year, etc and commented your order number in respective thread. :)

• @tototo said:
    From RN sales thread

Double Bandwidth: We will be doubling bandwidth for orders placed for our Easter Sale by LET members B) Simply comment your order # if you're interested in FREE double bandwidth.

@dustinc

Woah, That certainly makes it almost perfect for me then. Thanks for the info

• @JasonM said:

@RealPCGamer101 said: However the premium bandwidth is shown as 3000Gb per month. Is it for just outbound data transfer or for both outbound and inbound?

to my knowledge it is both inbound plus outbound. Dustin can tell you in-detail.

Also, you can also double your bandwidth if you have purchased the vps from any offer thread here, like black friday, easter, new year, etc and commented your order number in respective thread. :)

Yup, looks like racknerd it is then 🙂

• BingoBongoBingoBongo Member
    edited April 2023

Why don't you ask them directly?

Anyways, they are history-sheeter.. no matter how much bribe they paid to LET, soon or later they will Deadpool amd will digest all your money like they did before with Alpharack. No matter how may people vouch for them, Once a criminal always a criminal.

Edit: make sure to have your own backup as you will really needs them in near future.

Thanked by 1kuticon
  • @RealPCGamer101 said: he was new and he did'nt have an idea.

Apparently, everybody is new every day, everytime I've initiated a chat and asked a real question besides "How are you", they say "to be honest, I'm new", like what?!?
    I think they are using the Tawk.to $1/hr agents.

• @BingoBongo said:
    Why don't you ask them directly?

Anyways, they are history-sheeter.. no matter how much bribe they paid to LET, soon or later they will Deadpool amd will digest all your money like they did before with Alpharack. No matter how may people vouch for them, Once a criminal always a criminal.

Edit: make sure to have your own backup as you will really needs them in near future.

for real? so the "Top 1" award was just bought?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@RealPCGamer101 said:
    I'm looking to purchase this racknerd vps https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=767
    However the premium bandwidth is shown as 3000Gb per month. Is it for just outbound data transfer or for both outbound and inbound?
    And what happens when the premium data is exhausted? Does the speed get limited or will I get charged extra? Thanks

Hi @RealPCGamer101 -- Thank You for your interest in working with RackNerd :) Both outbound and inbound transfer is accounted for, and the bandwidth meter resets on the 1st of every month (based on California timezone)

We do send numerous email notifications when you are nearing your monthly bandwidth allotment, when you hit 100% utilization before the 1st of the month, the VPS will be temporarily turned off until the bandwidth meter resets on the 1st. By the way, you can always upgrade and add more bandwidth to your VPS service for an "a la carte" rate of $7/Year per 1 TB Monthly Transfer (just open a ticket to our Sales team to request this if/when you need it).

P.S. The plan you're referring to looks to be part of our Easter KVM VPS promotions, which is eligible for FREE double bandwidth :) So in reality, you'd get a total of 6 TB Monthly Transfer on that plan you're referring to at no extra charge. Just comment your order number here and we'll get it applied: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/185231/easter-deals-new-inventory-new-deals-excellent-pricing-fantastic-support