Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stromonic deadpool in shame
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stromonic deadpool in shame

Juicy thread with all bits and peaces from "legal abttle with gov" to GST avoidance and playing victim.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5655/stromonic-has-deadpooled/p1

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• it was not the first time Stromonic deadpooled.
    they changed brands for 6-7 times in past couple of years.
    all summer hosts.
    I knew it will not last long for more than an year!
    good they went away soon

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • LeviLevi Member

Are they Bangalore scammers?

• @JasonM said:
    it was not the first time Stromonic deadpooled.
    all summer hosts.
    good they went away soon

What were his other brands? I never really paid them much attention tbh. The always 70-80% OFF sales were a red flag for me.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Wow I was lucky then used their service for 2 month only.
    LoL legal battle with gov story sucks . He should have come up with something better.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

https://archive.is/oSdjR archived the page incase the details are changed/altered in future.

• @BlaZe said:

https://archive.is/oSdjR archived the page incase the details are changed/altered in future.

I also archived pretty much their entire website(with all the offers, tos and what not) on both archive.today and web.archive.org.
    as well as the LES thread.

Thanked by 2dosai BlaZe
  • VoidVoid Member

Another day, another Jay.

LES will miss their cringe ass sales thread titles

• VoidVoid Member

@JasonM said:

Trying to evade GST filing probably

• Never heard the name.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi everyone,
    As you may have seen in the email, @stromonic reached out to us to see if we can help keep the lights on. The services are back online, its a weekend past midnight in India so we have not really looked at what needs to be checked/fixed/migrated etc.

We will try to work through the weekend and go over all the services that Stromonic offers and reach out on a service/location basis to each customer. We will reach out to you latest by Monday night.

Please do not use leapswitch.com portals / support phone numbers / email addresses for any Stromonic related queries as our team needs time to go over everything. For now, please reach out via the Stromonic support system and @stromonic will continue to assist you.

Who are we?

Leapswitch Networks has was founded in December 2006 (as lacehost.com) and is incorporated in India and in the USA. We have 40+ employees across 3 offices in India and run 1000s of servers in Pune, Mumbai, Noida and in various locations in Europe and USA.
    We are also the provider for Stromonic for their Mumbai, India region.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Ympker said:

@JasonM said:
    all summer hosts.
    good they went away soon

What were his other brands? I never really paid them much attention tbh. The always 70-80% OFF sales were a red flag for me.

I believe they were HiValidity, HostWinks and HostGoi.

They have been banned from here about 2 years ago, for shilling and using a nulled WHMCS.

• @DP said:

@Ympker said:

@JasonM said:
    all summer hosts.
    good they went away soon

I believe they were HiValidity, HostWinks and HostGoi.

They have been banned from here about 2 years ago, for shilling and using a nulled WHMCS.

Thanks! The names don't ring any bell. Guess I successfully dodged them so far :P

• I'm genuinely surprised he lasted as long as he did on LES.

• @Ympker said: I believe they were HiValidity, HostWinks and HostGoi.

yes, indeed correct. a person/company changing brands every 1 or 2 years is suspicious and quite clear they are not here to build a reputed brand but run away with money as Stromonic did.

Thanked by 1Ympker